Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
Covered Clearing - Page 10 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 10 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Amsil
Covered Clearing - Page 10 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 10 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 10 Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

Covered Clearing

Go down 
+12
Fawn~
Echo
Finso
Moongazer
Mingan
Loki
Midnight
Amsil
Renkai
Story
Haiku
Rinka
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Caleb
Healer
Healer

Fire Lilies : 4517
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Covered Clearing - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:36 am

Caleb's eyes flickered back up toward Moongazer as he heard her exhale. He studied her briefly and anxiously, watching her. "Alright then. Come to me when you feel ready to speak but remember none will turn away from you no matter what. We stand by our pack mates," she replied. Suddenly Moon's frosty-white body heaved upward, and she steadied herself into a standing position. "I will be in my den. Just follow my scent," the female added just before padding off toward her den. He smiled and nodded to her. Bye, he replied silently. Caleb watched her slump into a crouch, using her hind legs to thrust her upward into the branch, and then agilely onto another, to finally rest herself down on a broad section in the tree. He lowered his head and rested it on his paws and focused on his breathing; his thoughts soon drifting off. He was glad that she understood; her words eased his tense feelings, but only a little. Blinking his eyes away from Moongazer's lounging figure, he let them fall upon Rinka, the Alpha, who was wrapping his tail gently around Amsil's legs. The tail fell away from the wolf's legs as it's owner trotted off from the clearing. Sucking in a deep breath, Caleb exhaled slowly. He smiled contently to himself and gazed off toward the sky.
Back to top Go down
Crusoe
Hunter
Hunter
Crusoe

Fire Lilies : 4308

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:05 pm

Covered Clearing - Page 10 15hdc2r

~ C R U S O E ~
“Thus fear of danger is ten thousand times more terrifying than danger itself.”

Identifications
[ Crusoe's plain RP text ]
[ 'Crusoe's thoughts' ]
[ "Crusoe's speech" ]
[ "Other Wolves Speech" ]

<<----------->>

A New Home???

Long legs carried quickly and at a steady pace over the grounds,
the darkness of the night keeping him relatively well hidden, even though that was not
his choice. The moon sparkled upon the ground and occasionally flashed against
a tawny pelt. The figure was soon revealed to be a wolf has it halted in the moon's
presence. A male of average height and weight, but with great long lanky legs and a
very well muscled hindquarter, this wolf was built to run.

The wolf held the name of Crusoe. He was of about 2 years of age, and looking for a new
home. From a few kilometres away he had sensed a pack nearby which had caused
his brisk trot to fall into a large loping gallop stride. It was the first pack he had sensed
in months and was looking forth to having a new home, despite his need and want to be alone.
Crusoe had become sick of eating small prey, and wanted to have the thrill to
hunt an elk or a bison again, and thus have the sweet taste of it in his mouth.

As he strode, the scents of the pack started to become stronger and stronger, for he was
not too far now. He stood distanced from the wolves afore him. He spotted the few under
the trees. Halted, silenced. Would they see him? Surely they would smell him.
Crusoe awaited their response. Too many packs he had come across were aggressive,
would these be the same?

Last edited by Crusoe on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16579

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Rinka was nearly at the edge of the clearing when he spotted a grey pelt in the shadows. His fur began to bristle but he forced it down and cleared his throat. Without approaching the newcomer he spoke. "What business do you have here, wolf?" the male's voice was strong and confident, despite the flattened feeling within him from being stolen away from his date yet again.

Rink held his tail high and spoke again. "Why are you in my territory?" he asked, his voice stronger now. The Alpha Male took a few paces until the grey wolf was in plain view as well as himself. With his tail still held proudly, he straightened himself, squared his shoulders, and waited for a reply.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Crusoe
Hunter
Hunter
Crusoe

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 8:27 am

~ C R U S O E ~

Identifications
[ 'Crusoe's thoughts' ]
[ "Crusoe's speech" ]

<<----------->>

A New Home???

"What business do you have here, wolf?"
"Why are you in my territory?"

Crusoe took a step back, his fore leg still raised in mid step. It seemed this alpha was like the many others he had come across. Crusoe lowered his head only a few centimetres. His ears flattened disappointed. He gave a huff and sigh and sat, curling his long tail by his side. He looked at the hackles on the male in front of him. Why did they all become so defensive upon his arrival.

"Oh it would seem that I was looking for a home, but it seems that your not so welcoming...." attitude reeked in his voice as he turned his nose to the air arrogantly. Getting back up to his paws, Crusoe turned and flicked his tail, and started to pad back away looking for another place.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Fire Lilies : 4466

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Moon bounded through the trees and landed in front of the strange male. "Rinka is protective of us that's all. I'm Moon dreamer. Who are you?" she said smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Rinka turned to Moongazer, "this is my Dreamer," he said, rubbing against her protectively. "I'm Rinka, Alpha male. Sorry, I wasn't warned of your arrival and we have pups, so I was cautious. Come and I'll show you around myself."

The alpha smiled at Moongazer and shooed her off, "go and ask somebody to go with you and look for those crystals, I don't want to make another mistake and actually end up attacking." he flicked her with his tail and looked back at the grey male. "Well, you said you were looking for a home, now you've found one and I'm going to show you." he smiled, all aggression gone.
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Fire Lilies : 4364

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:46 pm

Fawn awoke and looked about, seeing the others were all doing something. She slid down from her sister's back and trotted over to her father and a new comer or just one of the pack she hadn't met yet. She sat at Rinka's feet and smiled politely at the unknown male, "Hello, I am Fawn~" She looked up at her father and wagged her stubby tail, "Can I go play... please?"
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Moon snorted. "Yeah right Rinka. And I can't go find those chrystals as they can only be found on the night of full moon." she barked. She shook her head and padded back to her tree where she lay down on her branch again.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:51 pm

Rinka tried to apologize for not knowing about the full moon, but Moongazer stomped away before he could speak. The Alpha looked at his daughter and smiled, "don't go too far, OK?" The male spoke then to the male, "come to the clearing and find me when you're ready for a tour." then he loped over to Moongazer and stood beneath her. "Sorry Moon, I didn't know." then he shot her a smile and trotted to Amsil, "I think our date has been interrupted again, m'dear. I'll take you tonight, when the sun is about to set."
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Fawn giggled and ran back to Mika, and pounced on the cub's head, "Wakey-wakey Mika!" The youth climbed up onto her sister's head and began to softly nom on her fuzzy ears, trying to wake her up, "Come on~ We are going to play!"
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 6:57 pm

Moon chuckled as Rinka ran from one wolf to another. "Its ok Rink, I forgive you." she called out as he ran over to Asmil.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:22 pm

Rinka wagged his tail and barked happily at Moon, smiling.

Mika looked at Fawn and stood up, her large head supporting the pups weight. She began a steady, balanced lope towards the edge of the clearing. The brown bear slowed to a halt a little ways out of site from the clearing and began to dig. Tearing up radishes that had been arranged in neat rows, she ate.

Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 am

Fawn slid to the ground and sniffed the radishes, gagging slightly, "I hate veggies~" The pup turned and wandered out further, looking for something interesting she could play with.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:21 am

Mika looked at Fawn as she walked away and sat down. Giving a wondering groan she followed the little pup.

(Don't find the cabin until I have somebody to be the human)
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 10:17 am

(Had no idea of a cabin XD and Fawn is going to disappear for a while~ While I am on vacation)

Fawn giggled softly, hearing her sister following her. She ran into the underbrush and yipped playfully before disappearing into the dense grass up ahead. She wander for a bit until all grew silent. She whined softly, unable to find her way out of the thick grass, 'I gotta find out how to get home... or at least back to Mika~'

(I shall see yall on the 18th :D)
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4663
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 12:46 am

{ I missed too muchhhhh. }

Amsil smiled at Rinka. 'Well, then. At least we have had a successful day, Rinky.' she smiled, flirtatiously. She rubbed past Rinka to get to her 'nest', and glanced back behind her. 'I shall be in my nest, creating wondrous things,if you need me. ' She smiled, leaping up into the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:38 pm

When Mika couldn't see Fawn anymore, she groaned and fell into a ball on the earthy floor. Drifting back into her nap.

Rinka smiled and watched Amsil jump up into the tree. "I want to see these wondrous things after," he called up, chuckling. Turning to the bushes he called out, "her, are you going to come or not? You've cancelled my date so hurry yourself up!" still smiling, he wrapped himself into a ball beneath the tree and relaxed in the shade.

(The 18th isn't coming fast enough! I miss my little deer!)
Back to top Go down
Crusoe
Hunter
Hunter
Crusoe

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:48 am

~ C R U S O E ~

Identifications
[ 'Crusoe's thoughts' ]
[ "Crusoe's speech" ]

<<----------->>

A New Home???

"Rinka is protective of us that's all. I'm Moon dreamer. Who are you?"
"this is my Dreamer,"
"I'm Rinka, Alpha male. Sorry, I wasn't warned of your arrival and we have pups, so I was cautious. Come and I'll show you around myself."
"Well, you said you were looking for a home, now you've found one and I'm going to show you."
"Hello, I am Fawn"

Crusoe looked as the male followed him. He looked to the white female that approached, this one named Moon, Crusoe gave a small nod to her. His ears then flicked curiously, and he listened to the words that came from the Alpha, who named himself as Rinka. He seemed to be a lot friendlier now and Crusoe gave a flick of his long tail and it curled towards the end. He was still unsure of the wolves around him, they had gone from aggression to welcoming too quickly for his liking and wanted to make sure that it wasn't a trap he was about to fall into.

He looked as a pup approached and named herself Fawn before quickly darting away to play. Crusoe flicked his ears again. Rinka and the female had disappeared back into the brush, and told him to meet them in the clearing when he was ready. Crusoe stood for a few minutes wondering if he should go or not. Was it an ambush? Or wasn't it? He scented the air, he could only smell the wolves he'd seen plus a pup and another adult. So most likely not an ambush.

Proceeding forth, Crusoe placed his paws carefully and moved up the hill and through the brush. He found Rinka, Moon, and a pup that he had not known yet. He gave a small smile and flicked his tail again deciding it about time he introduced himself. "My name is Crusoe... So what about this tour, Rinka?" he barked, giving a small wag of his tail, in a friendly manner.

(( OOC: Sorry i havent posted, been really busy the past few days. ))
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 pm

Rinka smiled at Crusoe. "Well Cru, we'll get going then. Eyeing the last hare that he had brought in he turned to the grey male. "You hungry? I caught a few hares earlier and there's one left." the Alpha male nodded at the brown form laying on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 11:02 pm

Moon smiled when she spotted the strange male enter the main clearing. She could see him staying with the pack for a while and knew he would be a strong member of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am

::::::::IMPORTANT:::::::

GMV IS CLOSING.
If youwant to be with the members of this pack still, join BLUE SKIES PACK on WolfQuest. I used to have it but it died and I closed it, but I made a new one! The WQ thread is here! Apply and I'll accept you!

:::::: HERE'S THE LINK::::::

http://wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=67768
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covered Clearing
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10