Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
Covered Clearing - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 7 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Amsil
Covered Clearing - Page 7 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 7 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

Covered Clearing

Go down 
+12
Fawn~
Echo
Finso
Moongazer
Mingan
Loki
Midnight
Amsil
Renkai
Story
Haiku
Rinka
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Fire Lilies : 5073
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Covered Clearing - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 12:17 pm

(Okay, sorry for not posting- I'm just going to post everything he did, starting from when Renkai died.)
Loki watched in shock as Renkai crumpled. He took a step towards her, and bowed his head. He'd seen death enough times to know that this was no different. His low howl joined the others, and he picked up a rock, and carried to the grave beside Moongazer. He carried as many as he could, and then lay down on the tree line opposite the pup.
Back to top Go down
http://brokenshadows.canadian-forum.com
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Fire Lilies : 4473

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 2:32 am

Moon guessed they had enough rocks and she started to carry then back to the grave where she finished it off. Sitting the she saw Ren who smiled. 'I will always watch my pack and be with you all.' Moon bowed her head at the former betess's words and it will you who I look for in the stars to guide me.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4670
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 10:34 pm

'Night, Rinka.' she smiled, drifting off into the realm of sleep.

{{ Writers block..}}
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:10 am

(Sucks to be you)

Moon stood and padded slowly back to her den but passed out before she could get there.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16586

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:38 am

Rink woke up to the early dawn light breathing itself through the leaves of the giant maple. "Amsil, up and at 'em, my love, it's dawn." he trotted away from the base of the den and barked thrice, waking up the wolves in the clearing. "I trust you all slept well, Loki, would you lead a patrol for food, not a large prey item, no bigger than a buck please." he smiled at the black and white male. "Choose who you wish to go with you, thanks."
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:45 am

Moongazer heard Rinka barked but refused to get up. Instead she curled up into a tight ball and drifted off again.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:50 am

(Get on teh chat)

Rink looked around the clearing. "Moony, why don't 'cha get up, Moony?" he said with a sarcastic, teasing swing to his voice.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:46 am

Amsil yawned. 'Yawnin.' she chuckled, getting up. She trotted to a nearby estuary, and rolled in the frosty water. She padded up to Moon, and glomped her. Amsil was still dripping wet and frezing.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:55 am

Rink laughed, hard. "Amsil, you beast!" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:15 am

' Meh.' Amsil chuckled. 'I'm the one who got the original shock!' she laughed, getting up and glomping Rinka as well. 'Laugh now!' she challenged, her eyes dancing.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:48 am

Rinka narrowed his eyes and made his laugh sound as forced as he could, even though his eyes showed that he was trying not to laugh normally. The Alpha trotted over and rubbed up against Amsil. "There, now we're both soaked, can I laugh now?" he chuckled.

Last edited by Rinka on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:51 am

{{ xD Read the whole post. Carefully. LOL }}
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Fire Lilies : 4371

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 9:26 am

Fawn yawned and stood up stretching. She opened her eyes and looked around, noticing Rinka and Amsil playing. She giggled softly and bounded over to Moongazer. The pup jumped on the sleeping fae and began to nom on her ear.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:16 pm

Rinka gave a huff, "something tells me this female won't get up very easily. She did a lot of work last night as well, Fawn, would you like me to show you how to climb the tree?" he asked the small pup.
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Fawn slowly climbed off of Moongazer and smiled at Rinka. She wagged stubby tail and yipped, "Sure, that sounds like fun!" The little pup bounced around Rinka's legs, feeling hyper and happy.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Rinka smiled, "Alright, well, first come around this side, the branches are lower. Now you need to find a knob, I usually use this one here." The male placed his paw on a large knob near the bottom, "and then you need to push yourself up to a branch," he pushed his hind paw off the knob and his fronts on the branch, then shoved hard off the trunk to get up. "That way it's easy, if you can't reach I can help you until you can."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Fire Lilies : 5073

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 1:41 pm

(Once again, sorry... how come you guys have to get all active all of a sudden? ;))
Loki yawned and stretched. "Okay... Rinka..." He padded slowly to the middle of the clearing. "Who wants to... *Yawn* Go hunting?" He asked, sleepily rubbing his ear with his front paw.
Back to top Go down
http://brokenshadows.canadian-forum.com
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Fawn put her back paws on the knob. She balanced carefully and then pushed off as hard as she could. She got her front paws on the next branch and then struggled pulling herself up. She giggled and panted softly, looking up at Rinka, "I did it! But I don't feel as if I will be able to make it all the way up.." She smiled and jumped down, tucking and roll as she hit the ground. She stood up and shook the grass out of her coat.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:25 pm

Rinka smiled at his adopted daughter. "That was great, I can carry you up until you're bigger, I just need you to be on the first branch." he chuckled as she hit the ground. "Careful, don't get hurt alright? He trotted around the pup. So, how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 3:37 pm

Fawn dusted the dirt from a her fur again and smiled at Rinka, "I'm always careful and you are never suppose to ask a lady her age~" She turned and acted offended. She could hold it long, busting out in giggles and looking over her shoulder at her adoptive father, "I am seven weeks~" She raised up on her hind legs and fell backwards, giggling softly.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Rinka grinned, "my apologies, m'lady. I won't ever make that mistake again," he nudged her up to her and laid beside Fawn. "What shall we train you for, little deer, when the time comes?" he questioned the innocent gently.
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 10:23 am

Fawn smiled and laid down facing Rinka, "I wanna go out and see things, to adventure and discover new and wonderful places." The pup's eyes shone brightly as she thought about her future and who she would be. She stood and moved about her words matching her actions, "I want to sneak around under the cover of darkness and know that I'm okay because I have the skills to kill anyone who tries to mess with me." She laughed softly and plopped back down on the ground, "Or in short, I want to be a scout!"
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:02 pm

Rink looked at Fawn, the cute little puppy, and he changed to a manner of smiling surprise when she explained her rank. "Well then," he nodded, smiling deeply, "That's cool," the male licked her head and laughed, turning onto his back again. "What do the clouds look like to you, Fawn?" he asked, looking at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:53 pm

Fawn rolled over along with Rinka and smiled, "Well most clouds remind me of mushrooms, the ones with the really fluffy tops~" Her tail began to wag, pressing down the grass, "What do the clouds remind you of?" She looked upside down at her father and smiled, her blue eyes sparkling.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:02 pm

Rinka looked up, "I'm not sure, some remind me of rabbits, but some do remind me of mushrooms. So they remind me a bit of everything sometimes." he smiled at Fawn and laughed. "I suppose you are getting hungry, are you not?" he looked from Amsil to Fawn and back to Amsil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covered Clearing
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next