Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
Covered Clearing EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
Covered Clearing EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
Covered Clearing EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
Covered Clearing EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
Covered Clearing EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
Covered Clearing EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
Covered Clearing EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
Covered Clearing EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
Covered Clearing EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
Covered Clearing Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing Voting_barCovered Clearing Vote_rcap 
Amsil
Covered Clearing Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing Voting_barCovered Clearing Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

Covered Clearing

Go down 
+12
Fawn~
Echo
Finso
Moongazer
Mingan
Loki
Midnight
Amsil
Renkai
Story
Haiku
Rinka
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16579
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 6:33 pm

Covered Clearing 25pp8b6

This clearing has one large low-grown tree in the very center of it. The wolves can choose to sleep in its branches by jumping up, beneath it to shelter from rain, or away from it so that they can see the stars. In the summer most wolves choose to sleep away from it and enjoy the view of the sky while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Rink walked into the clearing, tired after running for so long. He broke into the clearing and said near the base of the tree. "Welcome home!" he called with joy.
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Fire Lilies : 4468

Wolf Information
Health:

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:21 am

Haiku
"The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn."

- David Russell

Haiku nodded at Amsil's title, and chuckled at her song while they reached the den. He found it very nice, and spoke. "This place is... awesome!" he sat down by Amsil with a slight chuckle and kept staring at the endless beauty not only from the tree and its surrounds, secretly, Amsil's beauty too.
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

Fire Lilies : 4478

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:30 am

Story came over to the area behind Rinka, and let out an amazed sigh. She stared around, her tail wagged at all the beauty. "I agree with Ku." she stated and sat down by Rinka.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Fire Lilies : 15614

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing Left_bar_bleue91/100Covered Clearing Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Ren walked over to the wolf called Story "Excuse... I don't believe we met... I'm Rinka's sister, My name is Renkai, It is nice to meet you." She smiled while looking at the other she-wolf.
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:45 pm

Story looked over to the female and escaped a long grin. She nodded. "So you are Renkai, hum? Your brother is a pretty good leader!" she greeted.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 pm

"He is isn't he?" She smiled looking over in his direction *Gasp* "Do you like him?!?" Ren whispered to Story so quietly it was hard for even herself to hear. "You would look so cute together!" She wagged her tail for the possible love "He is finally gonna grow up, If I had to give him to anyone I know it would be you!".
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Rinka trotted around the tree, it was huge. There were nests inside and that made him smile, birds chirping in the morning, chicks falling in the spring, not that he was evil and wanted to kill innocent young, but if they fell and died, he would eat. If they lived, he would protect them and see if the mother came. A small chuckle crossed his face as he walked over to the two femme's talking, "Ren, how was writhing in pain? Did you have fun?" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:07 am

"Hmph! I was in the middle of a VERY important conversation... although... nothing beats withering in pain..."
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4663
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:24 am

~Story put you up to this, didn't she Haiku? LOL How much did she pay you?~

Amsil sighed, jumping down from the tree, sighing indignantly. She watched Rinka for a little bit, and then the rest of the pack. She tended to hum according to her feelings, so she started humming a song that sounded strangely like 'Keep holding ooooon, 'cuz ya know I'm there for you..'
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:59 am

Story flattened her ears at Ren's whispers, and whispered back. 'I kinda like him. Thanks for the opinion though!' and flickered her ears back to Rinka. "It had to be a temporal pain, I bet." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Wolf Information
Health:

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:11 am

Haiku
"The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn."

- David Russell

Haiku observed the sky with a warm smile. Nothing could be better than skygazing and, well, being with an orange female. 'I wonder if she accepts a walk around the tree.' he thought, and turned his head to the femme with a smile. "Amsil, if that's your name, I am Haiku if you didn't knew. I am willing to invite you to a walk around the tree. Do you accept?" he wagged his tail with excitement.

(Story didn't planned me something. I... kinda like your wolf. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:27 pm

I am a great leader, aren't I," Rink looked pleased with himself, "and as this ever so fantastic leader, I order you to come out with me for a while, Renkai will be in charge while we are away." he looked at Ren and nodded. "Let's go, Story." he said sternly, tough his eyes danced with playfulness.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:55 pm

~Then you like me, lol XD She is my fursona.~

Amsil flicked her tail, deciding on this. 'Sure.' she said, smiling at him. She looked at Rinka and sighed. Everyone wanted him and Story together.. She shook her head, her ears with a very gently sloping backwards. She looked at Story, and huffed indignantly.
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Story blushed a bit at Rinka's sentence, and looked behind to Ren. She smiled. "Good luck on leading, Ren!" she chuckled as she walked off with Rinka. She moved her eyes to see Haiku and Amsil walk off, and smiled slightly, but hearing a distanced huff, she tilted her head and returned her attention to Rinka. "Is there something wrong? Or is it something else?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:11 pm

~Oh well. Oil's thicker that water, I guess :3 It was worth a shot xD~
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Wolf Information
Health:

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Haiku

- David Russell

Haiku wagged his tail excitedly as the female agreed. He saw the female worry about Story and Rinka, and walked a bit more closer to her side. "Don't worry. Don't be jealous. What if I liked you?" he chuckled, and tried to avoid showing his feelings. He just kept walking, staring and enjoying the beauty of both nature and the female's.

(You got Haiku! Haiku's a very fun loving guy. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:32 pm

~Eh, I'm completely used to it xp The last pack I was in, the betaess and I were taken with each other, and then all of a sudden they decided the delta and beta would be great alphas together. :| Lol. So many times, everyone always gets taken with the alpha/beta except me. LOL Then I get ignored.~

She sighed, she was jealous. Very jealous. If only she was beautiful... She smiled half heartedly at Haiku. 'But you wouldn't, would you?' she sighed. 'All I've ever wanted is for someone who I like to like me back. But there's always another object of attraction..' she sighed, her voice all mumbly.
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Wolf Information
Health:

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Haiku

- David Russell

Haiku looked around very nervous, "Errr... Ehh... I.... I l-like you. You are beautiful. And you don't need to be mates with the alpha to become the most respected. For me, you are a queen, and not even the cutest gem can be compared with your beauty..." he chuckled nervously, not taking his eyes off from her eyes. She was beautiful, incomparable and unique. He sighted heartidly and smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:15 pm

Rinka shook his head, "feel free to take any spot you want, just leave the dens open for mothers and pups!" he called as he trotted into the woods on the other side of the clearing. "Story, let's go, I want to show you something!" he called, trotting through the woods.

~To Golden Mist Clearing~
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:20 pm

She smiled. She licked his muzzle. 'Thankyou Haiku.' she smiled, putting a paw on his. She thought about a worthy response.. 'Your really kind, Ku.' she chuckled. 'I like you, too.' she smiled. 'But just so you know, I'm not ready for a mate, okay?'
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:39 pm

Story looked a bit nervous, and just followed behind.

-To Golden Mist Clearing-
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Wolf Information
Health:

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:21 pm

Haiku

- David Russell

Haiku licked her muzzle after her. And smiled to her words. He felt a warm time when her paw touched his, and worded. "We could be best friends if you would like..." he grinned. He felt that this female was a pretty nice company, and flattened his ears to see Story and Rinka go to the forest. 'I'm not sure about that...' he thought, and returned his gaze to the orange femme with a long smile.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Renkai watched as her brother walked off with Story. 'Good luck!' She thought, Ren looked over at Haiku then, 'Well no need to watch over them, they seem to be doing fine..' The female jumped up to a higher branch, not the highest, sorta around the middle. Very carefully she walked as far as she could, Kai started to take the branches and weave them together like a basket. When she was done she had made a basket in the back side of the tree as far out that it was still secure as possible. The fae preferred to sleep in the basket bowl thing rather then like a leopard. She rubbed her neck fur over it for a scent marking, stepped down and bounced a couple times to see if it was stable enough, and it was done.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:15 pm

She nodded. She put her tail on her paws, and smiled. She was a very lucky feminine. I mean, seriously. Ku was a wonderful male. If she had half a mind, she would want him as her mate. But she had been hurt one too many times. She smiled, and her tail started slowly wagging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Covered Clearing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing Empty

Back to top Go down

Covered Clearing
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next