Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
Renkai's Charater Logs EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
Renkai's Charater Logs EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
Renkai's Charater Logs EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
Renkai's Charater Logs EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
Renkai's Charater Logs EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
Renkai's Charater Logs EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
Renkai's Charater Logs EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
Renkai's Charater Logs EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
Renkai's Charater Logs EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
Renkai's Charater Logs Vote_lcap1Renkai's Charater Logs Voting_barRenkai's Charater Logs Vote_rcap 
Amsil
Renkai's Charater Logs Vote_lcap1Renkai's Charater Logs Voting_barRenkai's Charater Logs Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

Renkai's Charater Logs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Fire Lilies : 15614
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
Renkai's Charater Logs Left_bar_bleue91/100Renkai's Charater Logs Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

Renkai's Charater Logs Empty
PostSubject: Renkai's Charater Logs   Renkai's Charater Logs EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Character Name:

Khoi

Character Type:

Human

Character Gender:

Male

Character Eye Color:

Grey ish blue

Character Hair Color:

Original colour was black, now black with blue wave

Character Age:

Character Look-A-Like:

Renkai's Charater Logs Khoi10

Character Personality:

The one that was filthy rich, clean and was a goody to shoes to his parents and teachers... when night came... Khoi would sneak out of the house, party it up ALL night.

Character Appearance:

Three quarters Korean and one Canadian. Has a small four pack that is proportional to his body. Five seven in height. Amazing at skipping stones. Clean white clothes and typical Korean boy band hair.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:
Renkai's Charater Logs Left_bar_bleue91/100Renkai's Charater Logs Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

PostSubject: Re: Renkai's Charater Logs   Renkai's Charater Logs EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Character Name:

Rinako

Character Type:

Horse (Arabian)

Character Gender:

Female

Character Eye Color:

Dark Brown

Character Hair Color:

Strawberry Roan

Character Age:

Character Look-A-Like:

Renkai's Charater Logs Rinako10

Character Personality:

Serious, Listens to the rules, Goody-Two-Shoes

Character Appearance:

Strawberry Roan Arabian mare
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Renkai's Charater Logs   Renkai's Charater Logs EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 9:28 pm

HEY GUYS! JUST THOUGHT I WOULD DROP BY TO SAY HI!

Phht no not really. I just came back to get my bio's :3

Lawl... Only Sarry would name a emoticon "drunko"

Hmm I wonder if the founder knew she didn't have to delete all the other ones, she could have just made a new emoticon folder... I liked the old ones more...

AWW! Lame my admin powers were jacked! Whatever, I'm done here anyways :3

You guys should come see me at:

http://elementalwolfpack.forumotion.com/

Or even:

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com/
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16579

Wolf Information
Health:
Renkai's Charater Logs Left_bar_bleue100/100Renkai's Charater Logs Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Renkai's Charater Logs   Renkai's Charater Logs EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:54 am

Wow you poop! We miss you and of course I stealed ur powers! I gave them to my Ami instead! MOO HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Renkai's Charater Logs   Renkai's Charater Logs EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm

HEYO H***! I DO NOT KNOW WHY RINKA LIKES THIS FONT! It's okay for pictures and such but it is REALLY annoying when you have to type in caps... Kinda the reason Yuu ditched BSP.... Imma Yuu btw....

Why did I come back this time? Just to say that the last link I gave you is incorrect and you actually have to find meh here:

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Also... Is this thread still alive? It's hard to tell because I have been "dead" for like MONTHS and I'm still a top poster... Or is this site such a big fail that their are only the same amount of members as there is top poster slots?

Just swingy by to see how ya doing over here... I still don't like the icons but that aside... i think you are all good... Well... You got change the setting on the admin panel where you have the name at the top of the site... It looks funny with name in the pic and just below it... Why do you still have that pic? It is SOOO old... Maybe... Just maybe... I can find a spot in my to-great-for-you-time to make a new one for ya.... Kinda like the one I attempted to make for BSP except I will get it right this time....

But if I were to make you a banner i would have to come back and THAT I don't think I have space fore in my overly amazing schedule, people to see places to be, you know the drill ;)

You seem like you are holding out pretty well here so I guess I don't need to make an overly awesome wolf to join this pack that goes by the name "Raine"

You are starting to rub off on me and I kinda... Just a little want Raine back, since I'm not needed here guess I will join a new site, off to surfing WQ

See ya hO

You can thank me later~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renkai's Charater Logs   Renkai's Charater Logs Empty

Back to top Go down

Renkai's Charater Logs
Page 1 of 1