Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
Covered Clearing - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 2 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Amsil
Covered Clearing - Page 2 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 2 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

Covered Clearing

Go down 
+12
Fawn~
Echo
Finso
Moongazer
Mingan
Loki
Midnight
Amsil
Renkai
Story
Haiku
Rinka
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16586
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Covered Clearing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Rink trotted into the clearing, noticed that everybody was there, and spoke. The first words after a night away with a female were, "Kai, can you make me one?" he pointed at the basket. They were good, "actually, tech me how to make them, teach us all! we will sleep in those, from now on." he declared.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4670
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information
Covered Clearing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 12:28 am

The fae walked deflatedly around, her heart aching for Haiku. She sat in the very top of the tree and hid herself in branches, dampening the leaves as one or two tears squeezd out of her green eyes. She sniffed, and winced as a hot tear laded on Rinks head. She pushed herself further into the foliage.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Fire Lilies : 15621

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue91/100Covered Clearing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 7:33 pm

Ren looked down "Okay! It's easy!" She jumped up to higher branches and started to twine them together 'Wow... this is a nice spot' she thought as she made the main structure of the basket. "Come up here and you can patch it up the way you would like, I can go find you some moss, be right back" Kai smiled and hoped from branched to the bottom. Leap- and she was off.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Rinka jumped up more cautiously than his sister and copied her actions, trining branches together and placing leaves and twigs to keep it sturdy. "Like this?" he called down to Renkai.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue91/100Covered Clearing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 12:07 pm

(Um Ren ran off already... I will play along...)

"Yes just like that, perfect" She smiled "I'm going to go get some moss, be back in a bit" Ren jumped back in the other direction and looked around the nearby trees. Right under a giant pine there was a rock with enough moss for both herself and her brother. Kai carefully pulled it off the rock making sure it stayed in one piece. Once that was done the beta ripped it in equal halves. She let the two dry out in the sun for a while. The half that was closer to the tree trunk had been much squishier and softer, Kai jumped up the tree and gave that one to Rin and the other one to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:33 am

"Thanks," Rinka nodded, taking the moss. He smiled as he tucked it into the sides, happy withhis work, he sprawled himself on the floor of the feild and soaked in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Midnight

Fire Lilies : 4444

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm

I walked over the ridge to see a crowd of wolves, i soon trotted over and confronted the tom that looked like the Alpha. "Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:52 pm

(Hello Midnight, a cat would be a tom and she-cat but a canine would be a fae or brute, although for a girl you can say she-wolf as well as fae, as well as you must talk in 2nd or 3rd person, look at the rules for more info on how to do so, hope this cleared up confusion, )

Ren tucked in her own moss "All done!" She smiled happily when another wolf came by speaking to Rin. Kai jumped down from the tree and looked at the wolf "Hello" She looked at the wolf hoping that the wolf would join and that Rinka would except.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:34 pm

Amsil, almost instantaneously, felt light headed and dizzy. Before the femme knew what was happening, she was crashing through the leaves and branches of the tall the, and everything was going all fuzzy and hard to contemplate. Then, whoompfh! Her reddish body hit the hard ground, and everything went black.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:14 pm

(Please edit that post to change it to 2nd or 3rd person, Midnight, thanks!)

Rinka smiled at the female, prepared to welcome her into the pack, but then Amsil collapsed and he ruushed to her side. "Ren! Get over here now!" he barked, knowing that his sister had a knowledge of herbs.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Fire Lilies : 5073

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:31 am

Loki walked knowingly through the underbrush, even though he had no idea where he was. He had caught a small mouse to eat earlier, but he was getting hungrier by the minute. Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be any sign of prey, and he eventually stopped. "I'll just rest for a while," He told himself, lying down facing a small stream. He watched the water trickle by, and finally his eyes landed on the thing he had missed: a wolf's print. He leapt up, sniffing the track. So starved he was for companionship, that he followed the scent without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
http://brokenshadows.canadian-forum.com
Mingan
Scout
Scout
Mingan

Fire Lilies : 4574

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Ming ran after the black wolf, "Hey! You! Wait up!" she called in her quiet voice, probably too soft for him to hear, so she ran faster. She caught up with him and sneezed. "Hi! What's your name?" she looked at him, wondering where he was from. "I'm Mingan."
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:30 pm

"Er, hi." Loki smiled, somewhat curiously. "I'm Loki. Are you in the pack here?" He asked, unsure. He walked on, not wanting to lose the trail. He smiled; she was quite a pretty fae.
Back to top Go down
Mingan
Scout
Scout
Mingan

Fire Lilies : 4574

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:03 am

"Nope! ATleast not yet, I was following you because you looked like you knew where you were headed," she admitted, shuffling her paws then turning back to him, "Nice to make your acquaintance, Loki!"
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:51 am

"You too, Mingan." Loki replied evenly. They reached a bend and a clearing. Seeing a gray brute there, he walked up to him. "Hello. Are you, by any chance, a pack?" He dipped his head and held it there respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:24 pm

"Yes, I am Rinka, we are the wolves of Golden Mist Valley." he nodded, "names and talents, if you would like to join please, also, how would our pack benefit from having you?" she looked at them, all intentions to allow them to join, but none to show it.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:17 pm

Loki twitched his tail slowly, his head still lowered. "I'm Loki...I can hunt, track, and fight, and I can recognize and fetch herbs, if need be." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:33 pm

"Great, you're in. Welcome to the pack, you will be lead scout, seeing as our other one, and my magnificent sister, just became Beta Female." he said, wagging his tail in welcome, go pick a nest, not the bottom one though, that is mine, so I can protect the pack if need be." he said, his voice even.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:41 pm

~And Amsil is laying at his paws getting smoshed :D~
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Ren slowly taking her time, walked over to Rinka "Hey wha- Who is this? New member" The beta asked happily wagging her tail with a smile "Oh did you need some herbs or something?" she asked her brother.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:58 pm

Rinka looked at his sister, "wha-- why would i need herbs?" he let a shocked sensation go through him before turning to Loki and Mingan again. "Ok, you're lead scout, this is Renkai, my sister and your Beta. Meet her, greet her, respect her, or I rip off your tail," he asid jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:20 pm

"Oh I don't know..." She replied quickly "Hello and welcome to the pack" Ren said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:47 pm

"Thank you, it's nice to meet you." Loki smiled back. This fae was pretty.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:12 am

Amsil awoke wearily, and growled at the rather dismissive view of Rinka's rear. 'Oi, Rinka. You certainly helped, didn't you?' Amsil muttered, dryly. The reddish vixen pushed herself up off of the ground, yelping when her paw stung. She had indeed broken her ankle, and hurt her toe bones. Amsil gave a cold glare to the new wolf, rather bitter. She had been half-dead and completely ignored. She missed Haiku. Amsil whimpered softly, before limping off into the bushed to wallow in pain and sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Rinka looked at Amsil as she snapped at him and watched her walk into the bushes. 'If only Haiku hadnt left,' he thought wearily. "Amsil! Amsil wait!" he called after her, though making no attempt to run, he walked slowly towards the place of which she had disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covered Clearing
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next