Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
Covered Clearing - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 4 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Amsil
Covered Clearing - Page 4 Vote_lcap1Covered Clearing - Page 4 Voting_barCovered Clearing - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

Covered Clearing

Go down 
+12
Fawn~
Echo
Finso
Moongazer
Mingan
Loki
Midnight
Amsil
Renkai
Story
Haiku
Rinka
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Fire Lilies : 4473
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
Covered Clearing - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Covered Clearing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:03 pm

Moongazer stayed in the shadows going to the far side of the den area. There about half way up in the tree she saw a open hollow. Climbing up she noticed that it was surrounded by leaves and would always be hidden as there wasnt any other hollows that were very close by. Reaching the opening she squezzed inside to find a well open area that would be perfect as her den. Looking around the ground area she spotted a group of rocks covered in moss. Jumping down to it Moongazer noticed it was Rabbits ear moss. Ripping off enough for a sleeping spot she climbed back up to her den and arranged the moss. She sat out on the branch in front of her den and looked around. I need to speak with Rinka soon. she thought with a sigh.

Last edited by Moongazer on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4670
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information
Covered Clearing - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Covered Clearing - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 9:08 pm

{ Please tone down the cyan, Moon. :) }

Amsil made a clean jump into it, and smiled. 'The end of another day..' she smiled. She leaned on him, only gently. 'If only every part of the day was a beautiful as this.' she sighed, gently. She then smiled. 'Well, my day is amazing enough with you in it.'

Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 12:27 am

(But I like Cyan I will change to Violet than like my siggy. :P)
Back to top Go down
Echo
Protector
Protector
Echo

Fire Lilies : 4349

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:37 pm

Echo crouched down low in the grass and watches as the small,fluttering insect land."Heh,your mine now."She pounced out into the clearing and tried to catch the flapping creature.Only then did she notice she wasnt alone.She stopped in the midst of her play and backed up slowly."Man,im dead."She wimpered,and pressed her ears flat to her skull.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16586

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:20 pm

Rinka was about to respond to Amsil when he heard a whimper, his ears shot up and he turned his orbs to the sound. A black and white wolf was there with flattened ears and a scared expression. He hopped down from his nest and shot Amsil a flirty smile, then trotted over to the wolf. "Hey there, what're you doin'?" he gave a friendly smile and sat down. "You don't have to be scared, I'm the Alpha. Welcome to Golden Mist Valley." Rink looked at the wolf, she seemed fed enough.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Fire Lilies : 4371

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Fawn giggled and rolled about in a pile of leaves. She hadn't seen her family in two days and was getting pretty hungry, but she refused to give up hope. She perked her ears hearing voices in the distances, but these weren't voices she knew. She slowly moved towards the sounds, peeking her head out from behind a tree and seeing a pack of older wolves. Fawn smiled softly, but didn't move an inch, not wanting to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 7:04 pm

Moongazer sighed and jumped down. Walking through the trees she quickly found Rinka and a new wolf. She padded forward and dipped her head to her alpha. "Greetings. I am Moongazer, dreamer of this pack." she said, "Rinka I need to talk to you when I can please."
Back to top Go down
Echo
Protector
Protector
Echo

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:56 pm

The fae relaxed slightly."Oh,wel im Echo,and very pleased to meet you"Echo explained."And,if it isnt any trouble,would you please allow me to join your pack.She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Rinka smiled at Moongazer and nodded, then turned back to Echo. "Of course you can stay, go find a nest where no other scent is, not the highest, second highest, or third highest either. Those are the Council's." he smiled again and trotted off with Moongazer, "what was it, Moon?"
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Moongazer smiled and turned for her den. "Come to my den. I would like to keep it quiet for now." she said. Leading the way she went back to her den and slipped inside. Sitting down she waited for her alpha to join her.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Protector
Protector
Echo

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:35 pm

Echo had a miniture party inside her.The last time she had ant company was before her brother was kidnapped."Thanks!"She called over her shoulder as she ran off to try to climb that tall tree.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4670
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:35 pm

{ My post may be slightly sour, my legs hurtttt }

Amsil sighed, jumping down. 'G'day new people. I'm Amsil.' she said, a yawn coming out of her tapered, russet maw. The tall vixen was somewhat disappointed, but she hid it. She lay down on the outskirts of the clearing, far enough away to be in peace, yet close enough to see and be seen.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:45 am

Rinka nodded and followed Moon to her den, away from the pack. "What was it, Moongazer, that is so important that it must be so hushed from my pack?" the Alpha questioned the white female.
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:45 am

The pup giggled softly, noticing a fae move off to the side. She twitched an ear and followed her, stopping and smiling when she laid down, "Hello I am Fawn~ May I ask what is troubling you?"

The youngster wiggled her small tail and tilted her head slightly, "Not that you look troubled, but you have distanced yourself from your pack, which I find others only want to do when they are sad, mad, tired, or just plain unsociable." She giggled slightly, her bright blue eyes burning with curiosity, "My brother use to do that all the time~"
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:52 am

Moon locked eyes with Rinka. "Its not so much the pack but more Amsil." she said, "Before you guys left the hunting field and you were lying together I had a vision. It was you, Amsil and pups that looked like you both, so I think they were yours and you were both happy." She sighed looking away. "I know its not really my place to ask this but how do you feel about her?" she asked looking back at Rinka.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:54 am

(Get on the chat brahskis!)

Rink smiled, "I feel fantastic about her, like if that vision comes true, I'm gonna be one happy canine. But I can't ask her to be my mate, I have to have been on at least four dates and I have to approve it with the Council and stuff." he sighed, then narrowed his answer. "I like her, Moongazer, but I don't know yet."
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:00 am

(OK OK!)

Moon smiled softly at her alpha. "It will work out and the vision will come true if you want it to. It is one of the first things a dreamer learns." she said pressing close to Rinka. "Tell her how you feel and if you want tell her about the vision." Looking out of the entry she drew in a sharp breathe. "One of your pups will be a dreamer and my apprentice." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:03 am

Rinka smiled, "Alright. I will talk to her later, when the moon is full and the valley fills with golden mist." the male turned to leave, and once he reached the bottome branch of the tree he called up to the female, "Thank you, Moongazer!" then trotted off to Amsil and the pup. "What's your name, you pretty little pup. I'm Rinka, would you like to stay?" he gave Amsil a nuzzle and lay beside her.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:06 am

Moongazer watched as Rinka left her den. "Anytime!" she called out as he walked away. Sighing she curled up in the sun on the branch just outside her den.
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:02 am

Fawn giggled and looked at the new male, "I am Fawn, but my momma use to call me Runt~" She smirked and waggled her tail, "I don't really like that nickname , but you may use it if you see fit~"

The youth moved up to Rinka's face, her blue eyes growing painfully dark, "My family left me in the night two days ago, I tried to find them but did not succeed. It seems they have left me behind to find a pack of my own. That means, I accept your offer to stay here, for it seems my family shall not return~" She giggled and licked the alpha's nose, her blue eyes regaining their bright hue, "That's okay! I have you guys now!" She laughed softly and laid down in the grass, starring at the two and tilting her head back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Echo
Protector
Protector
Echo

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:35 am

Echo twisted around to face the new pup."Oh you are so adorable!"The female gushed."You have cute eyes,and a cute nose,and cute ears..OH you are just too cute!"She said as she patted the pup's head.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:38 am

Rinka smiled, "I will not call you Runt, I will call you Fawn. Do you need a new mother and Father, we have no mates but I could, per say, adopt you, if you would like." he nudged her, "It would be my honor, if you will allow it." he nodded and looked at Amsil, 'on the full moon,' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:44 am

Moon jumped down from outside her den and padded to the clearing. Seeing a pup she padded forward. "Hello little one. Im Moongazer, whats your name?" she asked sitting down beside the young pup.
Back to top Go down
Fawn~
Pup
Pup
Fawn~

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:47 am

Fawn laughed softly as a white fae with black ears patted her head and gushed over her. She twitched her ears slightly and looked up at Rinka, her bright blue eyes growing big, "You would adopt me?"

Her tail was like a whip as she jumped up onto Rinka's back, "Yay! I have a new family! Ya know I have never had a dad before. It was just me, my momma, and my two brothers!" She tried to move but lost her foot and tumbled to the ground, rolling and then stopping belly up. She giggled softly and stood up just as another fae approached. The young pup smiled and dusted some grass out of her fur, "Hello Moongazer, I am Fawn. You have a very unique and wonderful name~"
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:27 am

Moon smiled. "As do you Fawn." she said smiling, "My mother gave me my name because the first time I saw the moon I wouldnt stop staring at it." Reaching out a paw she gently knocked the young fae off her feet and onto her back. Using the same paw Moon tickled Fawns tummy hoping to make her laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covered Clearing   Covered Clearing - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Covered Clearing
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next