Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
The Human RP  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1The Human RP  - Page 4 Voting_barThe Human RP  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Amsil
The Human RP  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1The Human RP  - Page 4 Voting_barThe Human RP  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

The Human RP

Go down 
+6
Loki
Haiku
Renkai
Story
Amsil
Rinka
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Silence

Silence

Fire Lilies : 4397
Mist Sightings : 0

The Human RP  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:27 pm

ROSE
Rose slipped into her short black dress and pulled on a pair of flat. "Don't leave without meeeee!" She wailed, and darted out of the house, before skidding to a stop. "KHOI!" She hollered. "C'mon already!"
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16588

Wolf Information
Health:
The Human RP  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Human RP  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:26 pm

Jay put on a pretend sad face and then grinned, "we'll see," he grabbed her waist and walked Maddy to the car.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4672
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information
The Human RP  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Human RP  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:37 pm

'I'm taking my car.' she said, with a chuckle. She hopped into her lime green Jimny, and turned the key. 'I have a license, don't worry.' she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:44 am

Jay grinned, fine, I'm not though, I also have dibs on not being D.D. tonight!" he called, hipping into the other side, placing himself in the passengers seat.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4672
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:45 pm

Maddy revved the engine, and clipped on her seatbelt. She put pedal to the metal, and she was off. 'Where exactly is this party?'
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:25 pm

Jay grinned, "Mackenzie's. 852 Hunt Crescent." he pointed down the road. "That way, I will tell you when to turn and stuff." he put his arm around Maddy and pointed foreward. "Charge," he said in a normal, if not a little flirty, voice.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Protector
Protector

Fire Lilies : 4343

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:13 pm

Hailey sighed looking around the street she overheard some girls talk about some party on someones house she thought for a while before walking down to 852 hunt crescent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Human RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Golden Mist :: RP Sections :: Other RP-
Jump to: