Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
The Human RP  - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Human RP  - Page 2 Voting_barThe Human RP  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Amsil
The Human RP  - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The Human RP  - Page 2 Voting_barThe Human RP  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

The Human RP

Go down 
+6
Loki
Haiku
Renkai
Story
Amsil
Rinka
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Fire Lilies : 15623
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
The Human RP  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue91/100The Human RP  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

The Human RP  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:13 pm

The Human RP  - Page 2 Khoi_p15

"Fine..." Khoi got some dry hair conditioner slapped it on and combed out the gel, He tilted his head over the sink washed it out, and blowing his hair dry with a hair dryer set to 'COLD' so it wouldn't damage his hair, that took about four minutes, "Happy?" Jace's hair was in his regular hair style just a bit shorter then usual "We close early today, your done" Rodger, Khoi's boss called over the counter. Khoi ran over to the laundry room pulled off his tunic and three it in cleaned up his supplies put it back in the cupboard ran or slide back into the closet grabbing his white linen suit jacket. Rodger handed him his pay check "I'm going to the bank to put this in I don't want to forget... Take your time getting home..." He smiled and ran across the street to his car.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16588

Wolf Information
Health:
The Human RP  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Human RP  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Jace walked calmly away, "see ya Rodger," he said, smiling at his friends boss. Jay walked out the door and looked in all the windows on the way to PriceSmart. When he finally got there, the sliding doors opened for him and he walked him, both hands in his pockets. He found Hannah and went through the things in the cart, "mmhm," he said, smiling up at her.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Story

Story

Fire Lilies : 4487

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Hannah looked over at Jace with a smile, and watched him. She nodded and carried the cart to the paying area.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:
The Human RP  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Human RP  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:06 pm

"Wait, there is a problem. I see no Moose Tracks ice cream!" he declared. Jace ran to the frozens isle and grabbed a large tub of the stuff. placing it on the til;l, "there, better." he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Fire Lilies : 5075

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:49 am

ROSE

"She is little to be considered female who has not felt herself fair." -Jane Austin

Rose yawned appreciatively, enjoying the warmth of her bed. She shifted slightly, and felt something jump off her bed. "Maddonaaaaa...." She called after her grey siamese cat. The heat-generator gone from her feet, she saw no reason to stay in bed. She rolled over and checked the time: 12:00. "Wow, everybody must be at work..." Luckily for her, she had irregular days off at the vet's office. She stood, changing into black skinny jeans and a flowy blue tank top. She bent at the mirror to do her makeup and wash her face, stopping for a second to think about her features. (Yes, she is vain.) She decided that, for today, she liked her combination of long blackish brown hair, startlingly green eyes and freckles. She quickly put her hair in a fishtail braid and headed downstairs. Seeing the box left by Khoi, she laughed, lifted it up and saw the 'pancake' underneath. Being notoriously messy herself, she didn't care, and left it for him to clean up when he got home. A peanut butter sandwhich and a flask of rooibos tea would suffice for breakfast, and she chucked them both unceremoniously into her favourite canvas backpack, along with a sketchbook, some graphite pencils and pair of short shorts in case she wanted to go wading. She grabbed a light sweater as she left the house; she decided it wasn't cold enough for a jacket, despite her being in a tank top, and who needs a helmet? Rose hopped on her light blue cruiser to pedal for the beach, wishing for the feeling of sand between her toes. When she got there, she sat on the area between the sand and the grass, making a daisy crown and swirling her toes in the sand. She set the band of flowers on her head, and walked to the public washroom. She changed into the maroon shorts, and waded out knee deep in the surf. After finishing up a rose sketch and drying off on the beach, she pulled her light pink converse back on, and biked into town, planning on getting a little lunch. She walked care-freely into the PriceSmart, planning on picking up a sandwhich for lunch; by her watch, it was now almost one. She saw Jace and Hannah on their way to the till, and waved, joining them in the line shirtly after, with a ham and cheese sandwich. "Hey," She said quietly. She looked closer at Jace's hair. "You got a hair cut," She teased accusingly. "I
liked it long!"

Last edited by Loki on Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://brokenshadows.canadian-forum.com
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:08 am

Jace laughed, "sucks, I like being able to see!" he grabbed her waist and chuckled. Prancing back over to Hannah he looked at the shopping bags, "we got MOOSE-TRACKS!" she said, lifting the back and running to the house, ditching the icecream in the freezer and then running back out, "Who's up for a swim?" he took his shirt off, tossed it to Rose, "I know you like how I smell so amaing, keep it, I don't need it anymore!" he grinned, running backwards into the water and falling on his back, floating.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:55 am

ROSE

Rose laughed too. "I'll put it in the laundry then," She yelled to him, and walked inside. Ditching the shirt halfway up the stairs, she remembered the pancake. "Uh oh." Rose grinned. She changed quickly into her bathing suit and joined Jace in the water. "It's nice today, not as freezing as it normally is. That's why I like the public beach better, you know- it's not as cold."
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Jace swam over to Rose, "yeah, and you get to show off all," he motioned to her body, waving his hands to her shape, "this!" he grinned, Jay walked over to the shore, shaking his wet hair and letting the droplets go everywhere. Then he ran inside and went to the kitchen, still soaking, and nearly tripped over the box. Jace, if you don't want to ruin your day, don't move this box. Jace waited for a minute, then shrugged, "OK, let's move the box!" he decided to himself.

Jace got a knife and slid it under the duct-tape, peeling it away and removing the carboard shelter. "Wow. Just wow." he whipped out his Blackberry Bold and took a picture, texted it to Khoi with the qoute underneath, "Really? Get home now and clean it up!"
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:41 pm

ROSE

Rose grinned and followed him into the kitchen, dripping. Laughing at his expression, she headed up the stairs. She remembered the shirt and hollered down to him "I'M KEEPING YOUR SHIRT AFTER ALL, BY THE WAY!" She grabbed it and headed to the bathroom. She showered quickly, and changed back into her maroon shorts and tank top, pulling the dark shirt with the dragon outline on over her own. "Khoi coming home?" She asked casually, hopping down the stairs on one foot, but carefully keeping everything but pure playfulness off her face. Jace was like a brother to her- but that didn't mean she wanted him to know EXACTLY how much she liked Khoi.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:
The Human RP  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue91/100The Human RP  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:15 pm

The Human RP  - Page 2 Khoi_p11

Khoi drove into the driveway 'Shoot Jace is home...' *Buzz Buzz* he reaced into his pocket ''

WIP
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 pm

Jace heard a car pull in, "yeah, I think so. B T dubs, you look hot in my shirt." he grinned, tracing the dragon with a choptick while grabbing left-over Chinese food from the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Rose scowled jokingly, poking him back. "Go get dressed, fatso." She walked out into the front. "Hey, Khoi!" She called. "How was work?"
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:07 pm

Khoi tiptoed into the room "Work was great..." then he ran to the cooking utensils and grapped a flipper, scooped of the pancake and put it in the box ran out side as fast as he could, down the street and on to the next when he was about seven blocks away he took the box and threw it into some trash can outside of someones house ran as fast as he could back home, got a towel wiped up the mess. In total this took about three minutes "Oh ya work was fine" he said in a huff of breath.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:35 pm

"Cool." Rose asked. "Jace mad again? What did you do this time?"
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Jace ran upstairs, grabbing a dark shirt and pulling it on as he came down. "Mind if i tell the story, Khoi?" he said, scowling. "He was making some concotion, I don't know what it was because it was where, Khoi? Right, on the floor." he paused to take a threatening step towards the dark haired-boy. "So he puts a cardboard box, duct-taped to the floor, over top of it and tells me not to look. I am a guy, so I look out of impulse to disobey. And there is a PANCAKE ON MY FLOOR!" he threw his arms in the air, right by Khoi's face and walked off.

He re-entered the kitchen for a moment and looked at Khoi, "you're punishment will be doing the laundry this week." he said roughly, then ran down the two wooden steps and over the back of the couch, landing and flicking the TV on with the remote, turning it to Body Of Proof. (BEST SHOW EVAR)
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:30 pm

"Aww! I had to do it last week to because of the dirty plate under the couch!" He complained. "Jace! Go bring your clothes from yesterday to the laundry room!" He ordered, ran up the stairs to his own room took off his shirt, threw it in the basket from the other side of the room "Yea! Got it in" He smiled and walked over to it walking past the mirror, then stopped took two steps back and fixed his hair, then continued his way to the basket. Khoi picked it up walked up to the mirror, again "Damn! Look at who looks fine without a shirt" He thought aloud. Ran back down the stairs "Hey, Rose got any laundry?" Khoi never found it weird doing a girls laundry but the first time he watched Jace he seemed to laugh every time he saw a pair of underwear.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:03 am

ROSE
"Yeah, just a sec," Rose said, darting up the stairs. She threw a couple of tank tops, a t-shirt (Jace's, incedentally), a penguin-covered pair of pajama bottoms and her bathing suit down the stars. The penguins hit him in the chest. "Thank-you, Khoi, <3" She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 1:42 am

Jay paused his PVR and ran up the stairs, hardly breathless at the top he tossed all the clothes from his floor at Khoi's face. "Thanks Khoi. Learn your lesson then maybe you can give your chore to somebody else!" he said cheekily. Sliding down the banister and landing with a thump on the floor, then returning to his show.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4672
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:14 pm

Maddy grunted, being a random and laying on Jace's armchair. Her golden hair hung over the arm of the armchair as she tilted her head back over it. 'Yo, Jace.' she grinned, hauling herself up with an 'Ouf!'

Maddy sat on the arm of the armchair, running her fingers through her knotted hair. 'Um, Jaceeee? You got a hard bristle brush?' she whined, looking at him with puppy eyes.
I wonder what he would think.. If I told him I had.. Feelings for him. the blonde-haired girl thought, her gaze lingering on Jace.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:50 pm

ROSE
Rose wandered back into the leaving room, to see Maddy sitting on the edge of Jace's chair. "I'm making dinner," She proclaimed, and marched back out. 'Efficient time-saving tactis,' She told herself, but she knew that she really just wanted to give the 'lovebirds' some time alone. She checked the cupboard. "Uh oh..." She checked the other cupboards just in case. "WHO FORGOT THE KRAFT DINNER?!" She hollered at Jace. 'Oh well....' She pulled a cookbook off the shelf, fully aware that everyone knew of her... hazardous... cooking skills.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4672
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 1:27 am

Maddy pretended to puke. 'Nooo! Give us a go, Roseeee!' Maddy gasped, mockingly. 'Just don't burn it, Roseh. I'll still eat it.' she winked, rubbing her sore back. Geez, try sitting on an armchair like that for an hour.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:17 pm

ROSE
'Er... steak? No... Chicken? No..... Noodles....' She danced around the kitchen singing "Oodles of noodles!" and getting her stuff out she filled the pot and put it on the stove. It boiled pretty quickly, and in went the noodles. "Er.... a sauce?" She flipped through the cookbook. "Cheese sauce.... shouldn't be too hard." She got out her stuff, drained the noodles and put them in a bowl. She emptied the pot, tossed the ingredients together...
~TEN MINUTES LATER~
"I think it was supposed to be on low heat," Rose commented sadly to the smoking, burned, shriveled little piece of not-quite-sauce. She'd turned the fire alarm off a second ago. "Well.... THE NOODLES ARE READY!" She called, pulling a block of cheese and a grater out.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 5:31 pm

Jay twirled Maddy's hair in his fingers. "I do, and you can use it later," he said smiling, then added mischievously, "If I can brush it for you." then the fire alarm went off, sending Jace into the ktichen with a towel to clear away the smoke. He began swinging it around the fire alarm until the noise ceased. "Rose, I will do the cheese before we have to call an ambulance." he said, taking the grater and cheddar from the girl. "Maddy, do you wanna sit beside me?" he winked at her jokingly, though the offer was genuine.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Khoi stuck his tongue out at Jace before he returned to his show and the dyed haired teen could go back to laundry. Poured in the soap and twisted the knob to 'NORMAL' then the fire alarm went off "Tell me again why I am the only one who is banned from the kitchen" he muttered as he returned the basket to his room looked around for a shirt "Blue to match my eyes?" he asked himself in the mirror "Nah I wand purple." Khoi grabbed a purple dress shirt from his closet and ran into his make up chest and found a pair of purple contacts. The teen returned downstairs "Rose!" he dragged out the 's' "We ALL know that you grate the cheese with a spatula!" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:24 pm

ROSE
Rose stared at Khoi. "Really?" She asked, turning to get it. "Oh... that... was a joke..." She blushed, and walked out of the kitchen.

Last edited by Loki on Fri May 18, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Human RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Golden Mist :: RP Sections :: Other RP-
Jump to: