Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
The Human RP  - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Human RP  - Page 3 Voting_barThe Human RP  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Amsil
The Human RP  - Page 3 Vote_lcap1The Human RP  - Page 3 Voting_barThe Human RP  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

The Human RP

Go down 
+6
Loki
Haiku
Renkai
Story
Amsil
Rinka
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Fire Lilies : 15623
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
The Human RP  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue91/100The Human RP  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

The Human RP  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:52 pm

The Human RP  - Page 3 Khoi_p11

'I didn't know she was that stupid... It's kinda cute' he thought "Hey Jace what we doing tonight?" without waiting for a reply "Good cause I feel like a party! It's been awhile and that girl Mackenzie from... somewhere... Is having a party tonight" Khoi paused "It is a Anyone can come so you can come if you want"
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16588

Wolf Information
Health:
The Human RP  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Human RP  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Jay grinned. "Rose. your so funneh!" he called after her. At the mention of a party Jace jumped away from the table. "Mackenzie? Sweet. She's hot." he ran up the stairs and changed into a white shirt, black blazer and black skinny jeans. He combed his hair and ran downstairs. "Not driving!" called the 18 year old. He tossed the keys to Khoi. "Give them to whoever. I just don't wanna drive home. Might be a bit dangerous." he winked.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4672
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information
The Human RP  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Human RP  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:00 pm

The teen rolled her eyes, moving into the kitchen. She produced some ham, and started frying it. 'Boys will be boys.'
Back to top Go down
Mingan
Scout
Scout
Mingan

Fire Lilies : 4576

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Landon told Mikayla where they had to go, "this house, right here, it's way outta town. Lead me there, gorgeous." he smiled when he heard her giggle. Turning the wheel he avoided a pothole on the gravel road. He followed the girls finger as she pointed at sign. "Go down there!" she hollered.

Landon swerved, knocking Mikayla into his lap and causing them both to laugh, he put his lebow on her shoulder when she tried to get up, "Just stay there, you were whining about being tired, so why no--" he stopped short. In front of them was a huge log cabin, mansion more like, that had a fireplace, double french doors and a fair sized deck.

Mikayla opened the door and got out of the burgundy pick up. Landon got out too, slamming his door. He wet to the back and got his suitcase, then took Mikayla's hand, staring at the house. The blond girl pulled him up to it at a near run and he followed, smiling. They both stopped at the door and he turned to face her.

She pushed him against the door and kissed him, Landon kissed her back. He heard Mikayla knock on the door and they pulled apart. He stood with his hand over her shoulder and her arms around his waist. "You'll come every night, promise? I bet I can snag a double-bed." he kissed her silky golden hair and felt her nod.

As the couple waited for the door to open they started to make out again, on the porch of Landon's college home.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:21 pm

Jace got out of the car, walking over to the two people on the front porch. He cleared his throat loudly and waited. Nothing, he cleared his throat again and waited. Wehn the two didn't pay any attention to him he walked straight up to them, opened the door, and spoke. "This is the house. I will show you around." his voice was fairly loud, just enough to bother the two and a grin came across his face. "Your friend is hot." he said to Landon.

"You must be the new guy, Landon. I'm Jace, I was first one here, with Khoi.
Back to top Go down
Mingan
Scout
Scout
Mingan

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Landon and Mikayla broke apart and looked at the blonde guy. "Yeah, I'm Landon. This is my girlfriend, Mikayla. She is pretty sexy." he winked at her and she giggled. They followed Jace into the house and gawked at the size. Landon didn't wait for instructions he took Mikayla upstairs and ditched his bags in an empty room with a double bed. "Our spot." he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Maddy went and shoved Jace on the shoulder. 'Going to a party, eh?' she teased. 'I thought the party was over at this 'Mackenzie's' place, no?'
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Jace walked up the stairs with a sigh. "Hey, lovebirds! Glad you found a room, but dinner is served. Kind of. Rose made it, so... It's a 'kind of'. Come on, but we have a rule. Only hot chicks for dinner, so you're good, sweets." he winked at her. "But you're way to young for me, you're like... 16." he ran down the stairs and grabbed Maddi by the waist, pulling her away from the frying pan. "See, she's hot and my age." he grinned. "Get back in the kitchen, doll. I'll meet you there in a bit, gonna give them a tour."
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:47 am

Maddy smacked his shoulder, playfully. She returned, plating up some 'bacon' and melted cheese. She put all the plates down on the table, yawning and then bellowing; 'DINNER, LADIES AND GENTS!'
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Fire Lilies : 15623

Wolf Information
Health:
The Human RP  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue91/100The Human RP  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:46 pm

The Human RP  - Page 3 Khoi_p11

Khoi sat on he couch playing with the car keys in his hand "Hey... Rose I wanna have fun tonight, can you drive?" He asked, ever so sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:25 pm

Jace gave the couple the tour and waved them back to the kitchen. "Eat, we are going to a party after though, so be fast." he ran out to the car and opened the door, "dinner then go." he said, jogging back.

He entered the kitchen and reached around Maddy, "you're coming to Mackenzie's party right?" he got some of the warm dinner and slapped it on his plate. "Come sit next to me!" he called as he placed his plate on a table. Jay took Maddy's plate and filled it, then he put it beside his, grinning and patting the seat next to him.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Fire Lilies : 5075

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:44 pm

ROSE
Rose sighed and grabbed a plate, sitting opposite from Maddy and Jace. She mulled something over briefly, and then announced it. "I'm not going to go... Well, maybe I'll join you later, but not for a while." She waited, wondering if there was to be an outcry at her general lack of undisciplined behavior.
Back to top Go down
http://brokenshadows.canadian-forum.com
Mingan
Scout
Scout
Mingan

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:33 pm

The couple walked downstairs and Landon grabbed a plate from a cupboard after searching for a while. "Hungry babe?" he grinned and Mikayla nodded. He filled the plates, l;eaving enough for at least four other people, and sat on a couch. "Are you sure we should be eating in here?" Mikayla asked, rubbing her arms, Land thought better of it and went back to the kitchen, leaning against a wall and forking it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:09 am

Maddy stuck her tongue out at him, flopping onto the kitchen chair with a heaving sigh. 'Geez, I'm fagged out.' she yawned, leaning her head on Jay's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:36 pm

Jay grinned, "that's right, my glowingly beautiful goddess, rest your head on my sohulder," he laughed, "that sounded better in my head." He put his hand on Maddy's head and let it glide down her locks. "But you do have pretty hair," he put a small bite of food on a fork and held it in front of Maddy for her to be fed.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 11:47 pm

ROSE
Rose smirked at Jace. "That," She said pointedly, "Was the shittiest complement ever. I am now coming to said party, to make sure you never, ever say anything that is half as lame as that again." She flicked her hair back over her shoulder and stalked out of the kitchen into her own room. "Now," She said to herself, "What to wear...."
Back to top Go down
Mingan
Scout
Scout
Mingan

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:16 am

Landon heard Rose coming up the stairs and went to gett her, "hey, I heard party, I'm coming." he shot her a cocky grin, then he turned to Mikayla and grabbed her, pulling her close and kissing her. "Micky is coming too, but first I'm gonna give her a tour of my door." He pushed the girl getnyl against his door as he opened it and slipped intide, his mouth still attached to hers, then he cupped her butt as soon as the door was closed.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Fire Lilies : 4475

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 8:17 pm

Hazel wondered around the area. She was looking for a place to stay. Her deep brown almost black hair swirled around her getting in her eyes and she blinked her green eyes. "Is there nowhere to stay out here!" she cried out in fustration. She had grown up in the contry and hated to live in towns. Seeing a hoouse in the distance she started to walk towards it wondering if they would let her stay.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Mingan
Scout
Scout
Mingan

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 9:42 pm

(You have to make a Character Log first! It's in the rules! Geez it drives me crazy when people don't read the rules! READ THEM!)
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Fire Lilies : 4475

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:16 pm

(Im sorry I have done one now)
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 10:26 pm

ROSE
Rose rolled her eyes as she slipped through her own door, then thought of something and stuck her head back out. "What kind of party?" She hollered down the stairs to Jace.
(Hey, look-a-like! Deep brown hair, green eyes, short but willowy build sound familiar? ;))
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:47 pm

(Chill Mingy)

Jace grinned up the stairs and shouted, "My kind!" being careful to avoid Maddy's ear.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:51 am

Maddy chuckled, getting up and taking a slice of bacon. She bounded to her room, and threw on a hip-hugging black and light pink striped dress. It was one that ended just below her knees. She walked back downstairs, tugging a brush through her wavy hair.

~Sheesh Mingy, CHILL. Lol.~
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:39 pm

Jay winked at the girl as she walked down stairs, "to quote Usher, ooh baby baby," he walked over and put his plate in the dishwasher. "Girly, we gonna have some fun tonight," his grin widened into a cocky smile.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:40 am

Maddy stuck her tongue out at him. 'I'm keeping my clothes on, though.' she joked, grabbing her car keys. 'Life is a highway, and I'm gonna ride it, all night long!' she sang.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Human RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Golden Mist :: RP Sections :: Other RP-
Jump to: