Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
The Human RP  EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
The Human RP  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
The Human RP  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
The Human RP  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
The Human RP  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
The Human RP  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
The Human RP  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
The Human RP  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
The Human RP  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
The Human RP  Vote_lcap1The Human RP  Voting_barThe Human RP  Vote_rcap 
Amsil
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

The Human RP

Go down 
+6
Loki
Haiku
Renkai
Story
Amsil
Rinka
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16579
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
The Human RP  Left_bar_bleue100/100The Human RP  Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 pm

The Human RP  2zedulf

The Human RP  6ghpoy

The Human RP  Bev8r4

The Human RP  2jbumbp

I picture this as a log cabin as a beautiful, remote, house that can fit nineteen comfortably, twenty-five squuezed. It is in a remote location about a twenty minute walk from the town, which is small and you can walk around the whole thing in about one hour. It is by the ocean and has all the things a proper town would have.

Last edited by Rinka on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Jace slid down the stairwell and landed with a soft thump. He smiled and went straight to the fridge. It was about 11:00 in the morning and he had woken up, his dirty blond hair bounced in silky locks. Jay shuffled through the fridge until he found the orange juice. It was almost empty so he chugged it.

"Yo Banana! Wake up!" he called. The 19 year old ran to the railing and waited. Hannah was taking to long so he decided to go be creepy. He walked into her room and sat on the edge of her bed, stroking her golden hair. "Hannah, it's morning, wake up." he smiled, pulling the hair from the girls face.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4663
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:47 pm

She knocked on Jace's door. 'YO JACE ARE YOU AWAKE BRO?!' she yelled at the door, nearly doubling over with laughter at her eccentric tone. 'BECAUSE I AM BRO. THE LLAMA'S ARE SINGING.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm

Jace walked downstairs with a huge smile. He swung open the door and yelled, flinging his arms open and looking at his friend, "Madday!" he pronounced her name with a funny accent. Jay embraced his old friend and laughed.

"Come in! I'll make you some breakfast. Do you have a place to stay? We have tons of spare rooms in the dorm house. We're all going to the university in town, are you? 'Cause then you can stay with us." he said, grabbing a pan and cracking some eggs into it. "Scrambled or what?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

Fire Lilies : 4478

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Hannah hardly woke up. She had played MineCraft all night. She stood up, and took a quick bath. Wearing a fake tuxedo T-shirt with some skinny jeans, white and black squared tennis, a white cap, and some black skeleton fingerless gloves, she walked down the stairs with a friendly grin. She patted Maddy's shoulder and went over to the fridge, seeing that there was few food.

"Good morning, Ja. Want to go shopping?" she questioned while she hugged him by his back, slowly releasing him, and going for the car. She stopped, and went to get a juice box, sitting on the dinning table to finish it.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:26 pm

"Sure. I don't see why not." he flicked his head at her and made himself look guilty, "i finished the orange juice," he admitted with a grin. "Maddy, make yourself comfortable, I'll go get your room ready." he made his way to the stairs then called back, "I assume you want a bathroom connected?" he waited for his answer.

Back to top Go down
Story

Story

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Hannah nodded with a mischievous grin, and went for the car. She went to look for the keys and picked them up. She cleaned them, and sat down on a chair, waiting for Jace to come over.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4663
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:07 pm

'That'd be nice, but not necessary.' she called back, chuckling. She ran her fingers gingerly through her hair. She pulled her keys out of her skinny jeans pocket and fiddled with them; she was still a P-plate. She was happy to be just able to drive, though. Her bright green (LOL) Jimny was parked outside, and she stared at it to give herself something to do.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 11:09 pm

Jace stopped, pretending to look surprised, "you didn't even let me open the door for you!" he laughed. Right before he got in the car he called into the house, "Maddy, your room is third on the left! Hope you like it!" then he got in, shut the door beside him, reached around Hannah to get her seat belt and plug it in.

"Safety first!" he smiled, clicking his own belt in. He sat, arms shielding his face as though Hannah would crash into the house the moment the car turned on.
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:27 am

Hannah hopped up on the car, and made a 'whoop!' sound when Jace went around her for the security belt. She chuckled at his statement and looked towards, then picked up a book and started to read.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Jace started the car with a soft vroom and he backed up, slowly, then turned the car in a U and sped down the drive. "Where to?" he asked, a grin on his face as he stopped smoothly at the side of the road.
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Hannah dropped her book on her legs and looked over to Jace with a smile. "Let's to go PriceSmart." (modern shop in the town-city) and started to look by the windows, staring at the beauty of the nature.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Fire Lilies : 15614

Wolf Information
Health:
The Human RP  Left_bar_bleue91/100The Human RP  Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 7:19 pm

The Human RP  Khoi_p10

Khoi walked out of his room and looked down the stairs from the stairwell into the kitchen, through the window and watched as Jace and probably Hannah take off "Oh my gosh... it's to early for this" he complained walking down the stairs clumsily "I wanna a pancake" Khoi declared out loud. He walked over to the pantry a little more stable and found the pancake mix. He stirred in the flour and eggs. "Aug... I need to go do something..." flipping the pancakes in the air until *Spla!* it only works in movies! The half cooked batter sat in the middle of the kitchen floor. Slightly kitchen accident prone he was, maybe this was why Jace always told him to only cook with extreme supervision. Khoi found a box about three by three feet big and put it over the pancake. Taking the spatula and the mixing bowl and putting it in the dish washer and washing the pan by hand. *Buzz Buzz* Khoi walked over to the couch lifted up the cushion and answered his phone "Hello? Work? Sorry... I will be there as soon as I can... bye thanks for calling" Then turned to look at the brown cardboard box "Darn... Jace will be back before me" Khoi quickly ran back up to his room, grabbed the duck tape, ran back downstairs and taped the four flaps to the ground. In sharpie: JACE, IF YOU DON'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR DAY DON'T TRY TO REMOVE THIS BOX, SINCERELY KHOI And then went to the garage taking his BMW M6 convertible that he had gotten for his 18th birthday from his parents who were living there life in Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 11:13 pm

"To PriceSmart it is!" he declared, driving around the corner and into town. Thank goodness for cars, even though it was sunny and warm, if they were walking he would have passed out from the heat right now. Jay unstrapped his seat and got out of the car, jogging around the back to open Hannah's door for her. "after you," he bowed and looked up to wait for her.
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:03 am

Hannah picked her black handbag filled with her wallet, makeup items, her favorite mini book, and other special things she had to carry at all times. She walked to the shop holding Jace's hand with a warm smile. She thought about Khoi and asked. "Don't you wonder where is Khoi?" she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Fire Lilies : 4468

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:43 pm

Yhaki

Yhaki woke excitedly because of her new work; seller and guide-person in PriceSmart. She jumped out of the bed, and dashed to her closet. Picking her work clothes; a jean skirt, her grey sailor work shirt with a 'Yhaki' sign on the right, and her grey pair of tennis, she went for a bath. Finally, she finished and dashed down to the kitchen. Picking up a sandwich, she ate it, and brushed her teeth at the nearby bathroom, and picked her motorcycle 'Suzuki' keys. She picked her helmet and sat on the chair of the motorcycle, placing her helmet. She saw Khoi, and winked mischievously before starting the motor. Quickly, she drove out of the garage, and went to PriceSmart.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:50 pm

The Human RP  Khoi_p11

Khoi tried not to feel to good about himself, but that Yhaki, she had him wrapped around her finger. He closed the door, turned on the radio, pressed the "START" button on the right of the steering wheel and drove out. Khoi drove towards PriceSmart, parked in the parking lot and jay walked across the street. He always did this because it was hard getting into his works parking lot. Opened the door went to the back closet grabbed a mens violet tunic and put it on. "Hey Rodger, sorry I'm late" he greeted his boss and walked to the line up of four "I can take who ever is next" A woman about the age of 32 stood up, red curly hair. "Right this way..." He sat the woman down on a chair picked up a spray bottle and dampened her red hair with water, her curly hair now strait, he handed her a book full of different hair styles "Do you have an idea already?" Khoi asked. Yes that's right, he is a hair stylist.
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:47 pm

Hannah looked over to see Yhaki coming over with her motorcycle. "Ki! Help us!" she called. Hannah rolled her golden hair with a sigh, and waited for Ki to come. She looked over to the shop's sign and grinned. This was her first day at the huge shop. And almost all her family worked there.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:22 pm

Jace walked along, shopping cart in hand. "Here you go Banana, I'm off to get a trim, be back in about and hour?" he looked at the door, sliding open and closed. "Hola Ki, you two have fun. I'm going to see Khoi about my terrible hair." he grinned and flicked it aside with a look of fake disgust.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 am

The Human RP  Khoi_p12

Khoi finished the red head awhile ago giving her a strait hair, layered with short side bangs. He had only one more person left from his four people line. A young girl came up, about the age of 15 or 16. Khoi asked her what she wanted, really short in the back and longer in the front with a trim on her side bangs. The girl had little past shoulder length hair and the colour of dyed charcoal. He finished up washed his scissors and tools and waited for the next person to come in.
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Fire Lilies : 4468

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 12:09 pm

Yhaki

Yhaki found herself by Jace. She nodded, hiding her chuckle. "Follow me to his salon." she started her work and directly guided Jace to Khoi's salon. She opened the door and laid on the door's wall. She looked into Khoi's eyes. Alike hers, but she couldn't get in trouble now. Preferring to attend Hannah, she winked at Khoi once again and walked over to Hannah. "Foods first?" she held Hannah's hand with a laugh as both went for the foods.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:08 pm

The Human RP  Khoi_p13

Khoi heard the door open "Hey Eliza you wanna- Never mind, I got him" He looked at Yhaki, Jace and Hannah, the two girls walked off and left Jace in the salon. "Well, why don't you come and take a seat" Khoi smiled looking at his friend when he remembered the box, and the uncooked pancake batter under it. 'Well act normal... he wont find anything suspicious'
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:17 pm

Jace trotted obnoxiously into the seat in front of Khoi, "gimme my trim boi!" he punched the air above his head and laughed, then he turned around, looking like a puppy with hair over his eyes, and said with a highly immature grin, "pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez?"
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm

The Human RP  Khoi_p14

Khoi grinned, He grabbed the spray bottle and evenly soaked Jace's hair... and general face area. "Wow... you definitely have that fresh look you talk about" Khoi was starting goof but when he picked up his scissors he change into almost a new person, completely focused and devoted to his job he was, un distract-able. Khoi finished the regular trim, he picked up the hair stylists book and flipped to the back, looking under the "Teen trends" he heard the Eliza just updated them, Khoi closed the folder with one hand and picked up his comb and gel and gelled up the front into a unicorn horn. "Done! Look in the mirror" Khoi spun the chair around "Don't worry the gel is 3+, you can wash it ut, it might even fall out by the time you get back to the dorm"

Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:57 pm

"Dude! I'm not walking around like this. Fix it! You know how I like it, don't be stupid," he said, grimacing and desperately trying to flatten his pointed hair. "Flat. Flat and pretty. Fix it!" he whined. Jay bounced up and down in his chair making a pouty face, "fixitfixitfixitfixit!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Human RP  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Human RP    The Human RP  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Human RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Golden Mist :: RP Sections :: Other RP-
Jump to: