Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
The lake                - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
The lake                - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
The lake                - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
The lake                - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
The lake                - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
The lake                - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The lake                - Page 2 Voting_barThe lake                - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Amsil
The lake                - Page 2 Vote_lcap1The lake                - Page 2 Voting_barThe lake                - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

The lake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4673
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information
The lake                - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The lake                - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The lake                - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:58 pm

Amsil would wait until she was told to eat. It had been her custom for her whole life. She sighed, shaking her fur out. 'I'm a dispersal wolf.' she said, sadly. 'But I'm okay on my own, if you don't want me in the pack!' she quickly reassured him.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16589
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
The lake                - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The lake                - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:09 pm

Rink trotted over to Amsil. "You may eat, Amsil. You helped bring the animal down. You deserve your fill." he said quietly. He was lucky, in less than one day, he had found a huge valley, his long lost sister, three new pack mates, and his rightful place as Alpha Male. "Welcome to the pack, Amsil." he nodded.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:12 pm

'Thankyou, Rinka.' Amsil said, eating her fill. She then backed of, and smiled. 'Sooo..' she chuckled. 'The awkward silence.' she added, looking at her honey coloured paws, embarrassedly. She was as tall as Rinka, if a bit taller. She was the picture of an Ethiopian wolf trapped in a Grey wolf's body.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:20 pm

"Well, the bears will be setting in soon. You two finish that off, me and Amsil are going to walk around for a bit. See if we can find a good place for a camp." he said, smiling at the fae. "We need to find a good camp. OK?" he asked the femme if she was alright with the idea of being alone with a strange new brute.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:24 pm

'Sure.' she nodded, starting off. She had seen a tree that was the colour of golden honey, and she had thought that there might be places that could fit as dens there. 'So, how did you come to be here?' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Rinka tried to stay calm, but his voice came out tautly, "I don't like to talk about it," he said. He wondered what he was supposed to say, 'Oh, you know, a flood that carried my sister away and killed both of my parents dropped me off. I just found my sister after snarling at her for a while and then she jumped on me,' he thought, 'no.'
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:40 pm

She nodded, sighing. She slammed into a big tree, much to her embarassment. 'Look, dens!' she laughed nervously. She backed up, her orangey fur now matted with bark. She smiled. 'What a nice way to find dens.'
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Rinka looked at the female, "Are you OK?" he checked her over worriedly. "This is a nice spot though, well done. Let's go get the others." he said, walking back to where they came from, his tail over the red female to guide her.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:11 pm

She followed him, and sat. She would wait for him to tell the news. She smiled at the pack, inclining her head tiredly. She had been walking for hours on end; All she wanted was a rest. She yawned, and waited for Rinka to announce.
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

Fire Lilies : 4488

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:05 pm

Story trotted around and smelt a pack. She grinned, feeling her brother by. She dashed to his brother with a huge grin. "Ku! Long time no see! You are huge!!!" she laughed while she leaned on his back until the male was down in the ground. She laid down on him, her yellowish white eyes focused on his.
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Fire Lilies : 4478

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Haiku
"The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn."

- David Russell

Haiku gasped as he was being pushed down. He pawed at the air and opened his eyes. It was his sister. He grinned widely and licked his sister's head. "Story! You're huge too! And... hot!" he laughed as he was being tickled by her. He enjoyed the time.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Fire Lilies : 15624

Wolf Information
Health:
The lake                - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue91/100The lake                - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Renkai walked and tripped over her own feet, hurting her paw and landing on her back. "Owmypaw, Owmypaw, owmypaw," she moaned, rocking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:11 pm

(Renkai, srsly? I don't think that is necessary LOL)
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:36 pm

"Hey, you know him? Welcome to the pack, I'm Rinka, Alpha Male." He nodded to the brown female. A smile formed on his muzzle, "You're right, Haiku." he grinned and nodded again.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 7:59 pm

She chuckled, walking off a little bit to sit near a tree. She lay her tail across her lighter paws. Her orbs glittered, but dully. She yawned again, her maw stretching to briefly show her stained red ivories. She watched birds flying happily around her, before standing up. She kept her eye on the bird flying nearest to her; it was very plump and delicious looking. She jumped up, and quick as a flash the bird was limp in her jaws. 'Ywesfh!' she said, her voice muffled by feathers.
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:12 pm

Story stood up with a slight chuckle, then looked over to the male who's name was Rinka, and gave a friendly smile. "Well, thank you for your opinion about me! And, is there a special rank for those who dream the possible future?" she questioned, avoiding the paw pushing from her brother.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Rinka turned momentarily to see Amsil catch a bird, "Nicely done, Amsil!" he barked, turning beck to Story, "'course there is, Dreamer. You shall be our Dreamer. Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist." He said happily.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:29 pm

'Thankyou, Rinka. Welcome to the pack, Story.' she said, after dropping the bird. She then tore the wings off and disposed of them, and took a small bite. She buried it after that, and sat again.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:46 pm

Rinka looked at Amsil as she buried the bird, "I hope you're planning on eating the rest of that, or giving it to Story. We don't waste food here." he said gently, but sternly.
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Fire Lilies : 4478

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Haiku
"The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn."

- David Russell

Haiku tried to paw at his sister, but Story seemed to have noticed before he did. He stood up, and grinned at Rinka. "Thank you. Now we have someone who can tell the future." he nuzzled his sister as he licked her cheeks with a warm flattening of ears.
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:21 pm

Story tilted her head over to Haiku with a slight growl. She didn't liked to be licked by a male, specially by her brother. She turned her head away, and found her nose 1 centimeter distanced from Rinka's nose, and lowered her head. She closed her eyes, and her ears raised, her tail fluffed quietly, and woke up. "Coyote-dog hybrid, 10 meters left to dig out the buried bird and attack Amsil." she predicted, turning her head behind, seeing the coyote.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Amsil was turning around just as Story said it, and snarling. She snapped her ivories, and pinned her ears. She watched as the hybrid backed off and ran away, and smiled at Story. 'Thanks.' she said, watching Haiku. He was a funny wolf; but yeah.

Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:34 pm

"Ok, now that was cool." Rinka said. Smiling at Story and looking at Amsil. "You OK?" he asked, raising his brows and checking her over. He turned once he was sure she was OK and announced with great pride, "Amsil has found the den site, follow us!" he took off at a slow lope.

Last edited by Rinka on Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:39 pm

She bounced after Rinka, ignoring Renkai rocking back and forth in pain. She randomly started singing at the top of her lungs;
'Stacy's mom has got it goin' on
Stacy's mom has got it goin' on

Stacy, can I come over after school? (after school)
We can hang around by the pool (hang by the pool)
Did your mom get back from her business trip? (business trip)
Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip? (give me the slip)

You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to be
I'm all grown up now, baby can't you see

She's all I want and I've waited for so long
Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Stacy's mom

Stacy, do you remember when I mowed your lawn? (mowed your lawn)
Your mom came out with just a towel on (towel on)
I could tell she liked me from the way she stared (the way she stared)
And the way she said, "You missed a spot over there" (a spot over there)

And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
But since your dad walked out, your mom could use a guy like me

She's all I want, and I've waited so long
Stacy, can't you see you're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong,
but I'm in love with Stacy's mom

She's all I want and I've waited for so long,
Stacy can't you see your just not the girl for me,
I know it might be wrong but oh oh
(I know it might be wrong)
I'm in love with (Stacy's mom oh oh)
(Stacys mom oh oh)
I'm in love with Stacy's mom!'
Back to top Go down
Story

Story

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Story peeked over to Amsil with a face similar to a 'O_o' and snorted. She followed Rinka with a slight smile, wondering if Haiku would follow back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The lake
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Golden Mist :: RP Sections :: The Waters-
Jump to: