Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
The lake                EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
The lake                EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
The lake                EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
The lake                EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
The lake                EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
The lake                EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
The lake                EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
The lake                EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
The lake                EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
The lake                Vote_lcap1The lake                Voting_barThe lake                Vote_rcap 
Amsil
The lake                Vote_lcap1The lake                Voting_barThe lake                Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

The lake

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Fire Lilies : 15614
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
The lake                Left_bar_bleue91/100The lake                Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

The lake                Empty
PostSubject: The lake    The lake                EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:43 pm

The lake                Beauti10
The main lake, Sitting at the waters edge you can catch many fish and other aquatic creatures, couples come her to watch the sun rise and set. Prey: Fish and anything that has come for a drink.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16579

Wolf Information
Health:
The lake                Left_bar_bleue100/100The lake                Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 pm

Rinka walked along the bank of the river, thinking of how long it had been since the flood. 'Two years and ten moons, almost three years since I lost my family. How was I the only one to survive?!' he clawed at the ground, ripping pieces of grass from the earth. He flung them into the lake and immediately regretted it. "I'm sorry," he whispered as the blades floated atop the water, fourteen pieces, all but two sank.

Rinka continued on his way, his stomach growled and he stopped, waiting for prey to jump out from a bush. Nothing. He walked farther and a school of fish swam by very slowly, he could have just put his paw in and gotten one, but he had lost that hope years ago in the flood. Flashes of memories went through his mind, water surrounding him, pulling him from his sister. He could hear the waves, feel the icy chill that went through his veins, he remembered calling out to his sister. "I will always find you!" he had howled as the waters swept them apart.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:
The lake                Left_bar_bleue91/100The lake                Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:02 am

Renkai walked along the waters edge careful to keep a fair distance away from the water itself. Memories swirled in her head of the tsunami crashing though the camp destroying everything in its path, Sweeping herself and her brother away to unknown lands to fend for themselves, even till this day she wondered how she was the only one to survive. "♫ Hello there, The angel from my nightmare, The shadow in the background of the morgue, The unsuspecting victim of darkness of the valley ♪" Ren sang aloud, She stepped to the beat of the music "♪ Don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head ♫" The fae swung her head back and forth ever so slightly 'What is that smell? Oh nevermind, I think I smell myself a brute...' She jumped out "Hello there-" She thought for a second 'He looks... familiar... EX boyfriend? No, Not this one, He looks kinda like me... Wow, I'm good looking...' Kai smiled.

Last edited by Renkai on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:
The lake                Left_bar_bleue100/100The lake                Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:13 am

Rinka turned with a snarl, this female looked like him, just brown. "You're in my territory." he snarled. "Get out." the brute bristled, his claws extending to their full lengths. Rink took a step forward, 'I've seen her before....' he thought, not showing anything in his eyes. "Go!" he snarled viciously.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:18 am

Ren turned to ran and almost launched herself into the water "AHHH" She screamed before turning and running the other way 'He must be an Alpha... scary' she thought still running.

Last edited by Renkai on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:33 am

Rinka shouted as she ran into the territory, "I will always find you!" then with a quieter voice, "Always..." he mumbled. Rinka felt his eyes widen, "Renkai!" he exclaimed to himself. His sister.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:42 am

Even though she has never had the best sense oh hearing she woulfd be able to remember and hear those words miles and miles away, they voice inside her head has come out "Rinka?" She looked back at where she had come, walking slowly and gradually getting faster, faster, faster until she was running attack speek back, buldozing him over (not literally) and licking the top of his head the way her mother used to "I thought you were dead!" Ren exclaimed.

Last edited by Renkai on Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:53 am

"You thought I was dead? What about you!?" Happiness filled Rinka's eyes and he nuzzled his sister. "Get off Kai." he grinned. "This is the Valley of Golden Mist. I'm going to start a pack here. They have fire lilies!" he grinned, pointing at a red flower at the edge of the clearing. "I missed you so much." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Ren buried her head in his fur just for the smell she longed for for all these years. "You don't even know how great this is!" She laughed, a small tear rolled off her eye. "Well... I'm kind of hungry... you want to go hunt? I smell something nearby" The fae raised her nose to the sky "This way!"
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:44 pm

Rinka got up and shook himself off. "I don't even know where the den site is yet. I've only been here since this morning." he admitted. The brute raised his tail higher than Renkai's. "But I'm Alpha, so don't even think about disobeying me. Now come here and tell me how much you've missed me!" he ordered with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:50 pm

She smiled "More then anything in this world" Ren replied. Tilting her head barely submissive. "So we are going to look for a den site?" She asked assuming she could tag along.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:56 pm

"We're going to find one first, what special talents have you picked up along the way?" he asked, flicking her chin with his tail to get her to raise her head again.
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Fire Lilies : 4468

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 9:49 pm

Haiku
"The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn."

- David Russell

Haiku went through the jungle wet plants, picking up a peaceful pace. He accidently pawed at the ground, a flower in middle of his step. He crouched down and picked the damaged flower up. He whispered, 'Pardon, bella flor.' and kept walking through the plants. He found himself by a lake, and grinned, his fur flowing and moving along the wind. He stopped his joy, stepping in a recent wolf marking. He flattened his ears as his tail pasted to his hidden stomach. He held a slight whimper, which came out as a squeal. He looked around, worried, and asked to the pair of wolves who were around. "Pardon my interruption, pack members. I am looking for a shelter, may I stay?" and sat on a flat rock.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:08 pm

Rinka snarled, this wolf looked different. "Who are you?" he growled, pushing in front of his sister with his tail up in dominance. "This is our valley. The Valley of Golden Mist. If you're here to take it from us. Run. If not," his voice lightened, "welcome, we are starting a new pack. I'm Rinka and this is my sister, Renkai." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Haiku
"The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which to burn."

- David Russell

Haiku grinned slightly, and nodded in a deep respectful manner. His tail lowered in active submission as he sat down and nearly laid down. He tilted his head at their names, and replied. "It is a proud pleasure of meeting this couple of canines, with an amazing territory. My name is Haiku and me I nominated as a local doctor. If you accept my stay in his group, with pleasure, I will share my wisdom and my talent with you. And their names, Rinka is a noble and honorable name. Renkai is a name that deserves respect and endless offerings. A pleasure to meet them again." he made his speech as he stood up. He bowed in respect.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Rinka nodded and looked at the male approvingly, "Then a healer you shall be!" he smiled and gave his tail a wag, still holding it high in dominance though. "So how old are you, Haiku? And how did you get strange fur like that?" he looked the white wolf up and down.
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Haiku

- David Russell

Haiku nodded respectfully, understanding that this male was the council of the pack. Without taking off his eyes from the brown female, he gave a quick answer. "I am 2 years, along with few moons. I'm young as you can-" he flattened his ears at the male's question and replied, "-well, humans experimented on me, and the result was this. A blue tint. It aches by times, just from remembering it." and started to scratch his fur.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Rinka nodded, "I understand. Thank you for your honesty. We were just about to hunt. There is a herd of deer over there, I can smell them. Follow me." he said lightly. trotting into the bushes. The male walked almost straight into the herd. Pulling back before they noticed him he flicked his tail, telling his pack mates to stop.
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 7:01 pm

Ren nodded a hello to the new wolf and followed Rinka.
Back to top Go down
Haiku

Haiku

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Haiku

- David Russell

Haiku nodded, unable to decipher what Haiku just said. He looked at the ground, and smelt a familiar smell. He closed his eyes, and trying to recognize the scent. It was a very familiar one, though he couldn't focus on who was it. She smiled with a nod to the female, and stood up, walking towards the council. He crouched and stopped where the leader was, and waited for a signal.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:42 pm

"The one laying down near the center, it will take longer to get up. On my signal." he ordered. After a few moments that seemed to stretch into forever, the buck moved and the doe in the center had a clear path straight to the wolves. "Go!" he barked, leaping towards the doe and latching on to the large animal. He nipped at it's heels and herded it towards the other two wolves. This would be hard.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4663
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:25 pm

A M S I L

"Live, Love, Enjoy Yourself"

Amsil emerged, leaping on the deer. Her tall, lithe frame allowing her to do so. She bit it neck, then leapt off seeing other wolves. She panted, and snarled. 'Hey, that's my lunch!!' she barked, angrily. Not that she didn't know she probably couldn't take it down on her own.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:34 pm

"We can share it if you help!" Rinka barked, snapping at the heels again, the deer stumbled but did not fall. He growled in frustration, leaping up and biting it's tail. The animal kicked out now, sending a small splash of crimson across Rink's face, he yelped as he bled and then got angry.

"Well?!" he looked at the new wolf for a moment and went back to chasing the deer.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4663
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:39 pm

She leapt onto the deer again, sinking her jaws into its back. She then made a deep gash with her claws as she slid off, and started running again. She bit its leg, and held on until she heard a crack. 'Oww!' she growled, as she got kicked in the ribs. The crimson liquid stained her maw as she bit again, and got kicked in the chest. The deer fell, and she got out of its way as it made it's dying movements. 'Ouch. Thats gonna leave a mark.. Anyway, I'm Amsil. Sorry to intrude.'
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:56 pm

"Rinka, starting a new pack. Welsome to the Golden Valley." he said, kiling the dear with a swift blow to it's skull. He growled at the other wolves, warning them to back off until he was done. He indulged himself in the meat, eating his fill from the flank, down to the bone, and then moved away. "Enjoy!" he barked with a hearty smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lake    The lake                Empty

Back to top Go down

The lake
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Golden Mist :: RP Sections :: The Waters-
Jump to: