Wolves of the Golden Mist
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Welcome to the Valley of Golden Mist.

If you are a member already, please log in and join the pack RP and discussions!

Guests, please read our forum rules before continuing on. If you are interested in roleplaying with the pack, please visit our thread on WolfQuest:
WolfQuest > Community > Pack Central > Wolves of the Golden Mist

If you still need to register, please click on the button below and follow the steps provided.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A pack of wolves living in the Valley of Golden Mist, a hidden land of beauty and peace.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Renkai's Charater Logs
The Hunting Field EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:55 pm by Renkai

» Covered Clearing
The Hunting Field EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am by Rinka

» Rinka's Owner
The Hunting Field EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:30 am by Rinka

» Behind The Wolf
The Hunting Field EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:19 am by Rinka

» Yum or Yuck?
The Hunting Field EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:03 am by Rinka

» Count to 1000
The Hunting Field EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am by Crusoe

» Count to 35 Before an Alpha Posts
The Hunting Field EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 am by Crusoe

» What Does it Make You Think Of?
The Hunting Field EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:49 am by Crusoe

» Beta Male Application Form
The Hunting Field EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 11:50 pm by Rinka

Top posters
Rinka
The Hunting Field Vote_lcap1The Hunting Field Voting_barThe Hunting Field Vote_rcap 
Amsil
The Hunting Field Vote_lcap1The Hunting Field Voting_barThe Hunting Field Vote_rcap 
Moongazer
Renkai
Loki
Caleb
Story
Mingan
Fawn~
Finso
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 11 on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:22 am

The Hunting Field

Go down 
+4
Moongazer
Finso
Silence
Rinka
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Fire Lilies : 16579
Mist Sightings : 0

Wolf Information
Health:
The Hunting Field Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Field Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:59 pm

The Hunting Field Jgl17k

This is a large meadow with extremely tall grass, it nearly covers a standing deer's head. The grass is loud when the wind is blowing, which can aid in the art of silent stalking. Mostly large prey grazes here, such as deer or elk. There are rabbit holes in the ground, but most are abandoned. There are a few bunnies in the field and lots of mice and shrews. There is a thin stream running along one side of the meadow where the prey and wolves drink. This is the main hunting spot of the pack.
Back to top Go down
https://goldenmistwolves.rpg-board.net
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:
The Hunting Field Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunting Field Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Rinka trotted into the clearing, stopping immediately at the sight before him, or the sight he couldn't see. A huge meadow with grass over his ears blocked his view, but he could tell that a herd of deer, three male and five female, were near. He back up until he found a rock, out of view of the grass, and jumped up.

From his point of view, Rink could memorize the exact point of the deer, but he could only see the males' antlers. He picked one that looked old and sat, turned, waiting for his pack to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Silence

Silence

Fire Lilies : 4388

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:40 pm

Silence watched the male arrive in front of the herd. She made a split second decision- hungry and wasted as she was, she couldn't survive much longer on her own. She walked slowly out of the bushes, her tail and head carefully lowered in submission, her eyes on the ground. Silence did not dare get to close- this wolf radiated an air of expectancy and dominance. She would wait to be addressed before deciding any more. Her position was what she hoped was the epitome of submission.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Hunter
Hunter
Finso

Fire Lilies : 4395

Wolf Information
Health:

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Finso trotted in, holding a rabbit in her muzzle. She had ran ahead, since the She-wolf's pace was much slower than hers. She sat down and looked back at the She-wolf trotting her way still.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Fire Lilies : 4466

Wolf Information
Health:

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyThu May 24, 2012 12:49 am

Moongazer looked around the medow. Seeing a wolf she padded closer and sat down to watch. The nearby male was clearly a leader and she waited to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
http://lightingstormpack.proboards.com
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Fire Lilies : 4663
Mist Sightings : 3

Wolf Information

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:56 am

The ochre vixetta padded into the Hunting Grounds, her ears pricked. She walked up beside Rinka, and nodded. Her pools rested on the weakest one, an old deer that had just borne her last fawn.
Back to top Go down
Mingan
Scout
Scout
Mingan

Fire Lilies : 4567

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:40 pm

Mingan ran into the clearing, stopping when she saw the other new wolves. "Have you accepted them too, Rinka?" she looked up at him, her voice hushed. She shrugged, guessing not. "Well, this is Finso. She waa hunting here. The white female nodded at the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Hunter
Hunter
Finso

Wolf Information
Health:

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:34 pm

Finso turned down and set the rabbit down. "I didn't know a pack lived here.." she trailed off. "If you want I can hunt for you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Silence

Silence

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:21 am

Silence remained, well, silent. She did not so much as glance at the new wolves. Her focus and attention remained upon the gray alpha male. She waited, for some form of recognition.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:53 pm

Rinka smiled down on the new arrivals, "Thank you Mingan, you may go with the others." he smiled at the white female. Rink looked at the three, "Well, seeing as you have offered," he spoke to Finso, "you will be a Hunter of this pack, welcome to Golden Mist Valley. I am Rinka, Alpha male, step out of line and you get a warning, step out again and you get a bite." His voice was serious but his face told otherwise and the male smiled then laughed, nudging the wolf, "Your guide to teach you of our ways will be Amsil, that pretty russet female over there. " he grinned at her.

Tinka then walked to the next, two, a two other females, "Hello, are you in seeking of refuge or family, both are available here." he smiled gently at them, "If you'd like to stay, I will take your names and talents. Now is a chance to change your name if you do not like the name you were born with. I, as I said earlier, am called Rinka."

Last edited by Rinka on Tue May 29, 2012 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:56 pm

"Greetings Rinka. My name is Moongazer and I am a dreamer." she said with a smile. Moongazer blinked her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:41 am

Amsil gave a scary grin, showing all her teeth. 'G'day!' she grinned, dissolving into quiet laughter. 'Yeah, I'm Amsil. What do ya wanna know?' she asked, refining herself. The vixetta smiled slightly when Rinka called her pretty.
Back to top Go down
Silence

Silence

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm

(She's not white :3)
Silence simply inclined her head to the wolf. She cast her eyes down. It was always hard on her, especially since they had to guess her name. If he didn't understand... well, then she'd leave. It'd happened before.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:50 am

Amsil pretended Silence had given her her name. 'Silence, is it? I have a way with names.' she winked, her silver blue pools adjusting the gaze to the pretty mixed brown femme before her. 'I see problems will be set afoot with a silenced lady such as you.'
Back to top Go down
Renkai
The Losts
The Losts
Renkai

Fire Lilies : 15614

Wolf Information
Health:
The Hunting Field Left_bar_bleue91/100The Hunting Field Empty_bar_bleue  (91/100)

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:54 pm

Renkai walked in curious of the new wolves "Hello, I am Renkai, Beta and Sister of Rinka" She said in a serious tone but with a smile. She folded her tail in front of her and looked at the wolf named Moongazer 'What pretty eyes!' She thought.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Rinka looked at the brown female, "Silence," he said thoughtfully, "it seems to suit you. Could you give me an indication as to why you do not speak?" he said, still smiling. This brown femme was pretty, and unique in her speechless ways, he flickered his hues to Amsil, then back to Silence.

The male looked at Moongazer, "welcome to the pack, you will be our first Dreamer." he blinked at her.
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:05 pm

"Thank you I will do my best to serve the pack." Moongazer said happliy.
Back to top Go down
Silence

Silence

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:27 pm

Silence nodded as the brute spoke her name. The first one to guess... She owed him the much. "Shy..." She breathed, her voice barely louder than a whisper. "Hurt." All she would be able to get out. Her past... well, if she could, she would have told him more. She dropped her eyes, her russet fur glinting in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Loki
Lead Scout
Lead Scout
Loki

Fire Lilies : 5066

Wolf Information
Health:

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Loki meandered into the clearing, wondering if Mingan was there yet. He saw the wolves. "Hi, nice to meet you... Have you just joined?" He asked, curious as to how many were in the pack.
Back to top Go down
http://brokenshadows.canadian-forum.com
Finso
Hunter
Hunter
Finso

Wolf Information
Health:

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:23 pm

Finso trotted to Amsil. "I'm guessing your my guide for this territory." She trailed off. "Maybe you can show me around?"
Back to top Go down
Mingan
Scout
Scout
Mingan

Fire Lilies : 4567

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:29 pm

"Woah! What happened to the hunt? C;mon I'm starvin'!" Mingy yelped, trotting around Rinka and bouncing up and down. She looked at Finso, "well, you're the hunter, lets get goin'!" she smiled, wagging her tail and then looked at Finso. "What took ya so long?"
Back to top Go down
Moongazer
Dreamer
Dreamer
Moongazer

Wolf Information
Health:

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Moongazer laughed softly. "You seem hopoactive." she said with her eyes shining amused.
Back to top Go down
Amsil
Beta
Beta
Amsil

Wolf Information

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:10 am

- Not to backseat mod, but it is 30+ words per post, I think.-

The russet vixetta nodded. 'Of course, but after the hunt, if you please Finso,' she nodded, in her formal voice. She waited for Rinka to howl, her auds pricked and her pools bright.
Back to top Go down
Finso
Hunter
Hunter
Finso

Wolf Information
Health:

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:20 pm

-No its just +3 words per post, or else its spam.-

"Ofcourse.." Finso walked over to a bush, and sighed. She closed her eyes and took a nap.
Back to top Go down
Rinka
Alpha
Alpha
Rinka

Wolf Information
Health:

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Rinka looked at Moongazer. "Mingan is only excited to be in a pack. Moongazer, you should be as well. And Finso, you will be joining the hunt. So wakey wakey!" He barked at the female. then turned to the pack. "We are getting the older female. She has no young with her so we will not be endargering other food sources. "I get the front, Finso, you get the left, Amsil, the right, and Ren, the rear." he winked at his sister.

"Let's go!" he barked, bounding off the rock and sneaking to a fairly large but old doe. He lowered himself to the ground and crept up to the doe's shoulder and waited for the rest of his pack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hunting Field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hunting Field   The Hunting Field Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hunting Field
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolves of the Golden Mist :: RP Sections :: The Meadow-
Jump to: